Chapter 2

Chapter 2

A Chapter by minnie:)

              The fight started with Jake punching John, Jake grabbed John on the waist and pushed him through the desks.
                         "Jake STOP!" Samantha yelled.
                         Two teachers ran in the class room and broke up the fight between Jake and John.
                          "You don't own her! You don't say what she can and can't do!" John yelled at Jake angrily.
                          "Watch me b***h! I'll do what I want to do with my girlfriend!" Jake unsuccessfully tried to yank away from the teacher holding him back.
                           A cop arrived in the room stepping in between the two boys.                 
                          "Whoa! Calm down! What I want to know is who threw the first punch and why they did it."
                          "Look at the one who thinks he can control girls." John said accusingly.
                          "Shut the f**k up! You know she wants me more than she does you!"
                         The cop hollered stop in order to get Jake and John to stop yelling. "WHY are you two fighting?!"
                          John looked at Samantha standing across the room, their gazes held for no longer than a minute, then Samantha looked at Jake and ran out of the room crying.
                         While Samantha ran through the halls she finally realized why she was crying after she got away from him yesterday. Deep down after she did what she did she knew she was making a mistake she just didn't realize it until now.
                         Behind her she heard John saying her name. She looked behind her with tears in her eyes blurring her vision, after no longer than five seconds of looking behind her she ran.
                        She could hear Johns footsteps closing the space behind them and finally she stopped and leaned against a wall to catch her breath. She wiped the tears from her eyes and slid her back down the wall until she hit the floor. Hoping John wouldn't find her she tried to relax and think things through in her head.
                       When she closed her eyes she heard John walking over to her. "Sam, are you OK?"
                       She opened her eyes and not thinking kissed John. She just wanted to forget what happened in the classroom. She didn't want to worry about Jake and what he did to her in the past, she wanted to forget all of it.
                      "What was he talking about? Are you two actually going out?"
                      "No we're not we were though. Sometime during summer break we broke up because of what he was doing and how he treated me."
                      "How was he treating you and what did he do to you?"
                      "I don't want to talk about it." Before Samantha knew it John had her mouth against hers.
                      "Whatever he did Samantha, I hope I can help you but I can't help you unless you tell me."
                      "I told you I don't want to talk about it!" Samantha said with tears falling out of her eyes uncontrollably.
                      "Alright we don't have to talk about it if you don't want to." John stood up and put his hand out to help Samantha stand up. Samantha grabbed his hand and pulled herself up.
                      "How did you get away from the cop?" Samantha asked curiously.
                      "I just ran out of the room not caring what Jake or the cop would do." Samantha grabbed Johns handed and leaned her head on his shoulder and they walked back to class.
                      "What happened to Jake anyway?"
                      "I don't know, I ran out before they did anything."

                      The bell for dismissal rang and John and Samantha were standing by the vending machines waiting for Sammy and Luna.
                      "Hey guys what's up?" Luna asked walking up to Samantha and John.
                      "Nothing much, we were just waiting on you and Sammy to get here. Where is Sammy anyway?" Samantha asked.
                      "She was checked out early for a doctors appointment. What happened to you?" She asked pointing at Johns face.
                      "Jake tried to get control over me again."
                      "Are you SERIOUS?! Why does he think he can control you like that?! He's such a jealous jerk!"
                       "What do you mean?" John asked with a worried look on his face.
                       "Jake was a bad choice for Samantha, that's all the explanation I'm giving you because if I say anymore Samantha will kill me, now unlike you guys I wanna go home. So let's go"
                       They walked to the parking lot and a few minutes later they were next to Luna's car.
                       "Hey Luna I'm gonna get a ride from John." She said looking back to get a glimpse of his reaction. Johns eyes were wide and his jaw hung open a little.
                       "That is if you don't mind."
                       "Uh sure. I don't mind." Samantha turned and gave Luna a hug and walked with John to his car. When they got there she climbed in the passengers seat.
                       "I know you don't know how to get there so I'll just point the way."
                      Other than Samantha giving directions it was a quiet ride to her house, moments later they arrived and John pulled into her driveway.
                      "You wanna come in for a few? Luna would've stayed but she has dance practice today, so after she drops me off she would automatically have to leave so she isn't late."
                       "Sure I guess I can come in for a few minutes." John cut the engine and they both got out of the car and walked to the front porch. Samantha dug around in her purse for the keys and when she found them she unlocked the door. When she walked inside she put her stuff on the dinning table.
                        "You hungry?" Samantha asked. "Usually I have peanut butter to hold me off since I have my own little jar to my self."
                        "I'll be fine." At the end of his sentence his stomach growled loudly and his eyes went wide. Samantha laughed and walked over to him.
                        "I think you may need this." John took the spoon and they both went and sat on the couch. Samantha reached for the remote and turned on the TV.
                       "What do you like to watch?" Samantha asked flipping through channels.
                       "Doesn't matter to me, just as long as its good." She flipped to a channel that had a picture of guys trying to kill a vampire. She laid her head on his shoulder and dipped her spoon in the jar. John grabbed Samantha's hand and they both looked at each other, leaning in for a kiss, before they could reach each other the door bell rang.
                        Samantha got up to answer it, when she opened the door she saw a guy no older than seventeen, his hair brown and wet from sweat and his face was red from running. she knew who he was even with his face looking like it was........Jake.


© 2013 minnie:)


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on May 16, 2013
Last Updated on May 16, 2013


Author

minnie:)
minnie:)

griffin, Georgia



About
My name is Minnie, I'm 15 years old, I've been writing since 4th grade and I have loved every second of it. I write about anything, mostly what pops into my head. I hope to get some of my stories publ.. more..

Writing
Chapter 1 Chapter 1

A Chapter by minnie:)


Chapter 3 Chapter 3

A Chapter by minnie:)


First Sight First Sight

A Book by minnie:)