Eternally

Eternally

A Screenplay by Mintwhiskers

 

 

 

 

 

     

Forest

 

     Riding through a dense forest is a beautiful  girl about 17 mounted on a white horse. Her green eye stare ahead with fear and determination. Her pale skin glistens in the sun as her golden locks flow behind her. Comin up her rear is a half bird half man creature ontop a black demon.

 

Girl: (looks back) You will never get your grimy hands on the Shendol masks as long as my soul is wandering!

BirdMan: Well, that's okay because you won't live much longer.( smiles slyly)

Girl: You got that wrong I'm living for enternaly

      Girl speeds ahead as the birdman lagers behind as he pulls out a fire stone. A stone sits in his hand as the stones fire burn. The girl looks at it with horror because she thinks of what it could do to her. He raises his hand and speeds up to her.

 

 

Birdman: Perpare for death Lisean you are going to die just a young girl ( throws stone heading straight for her head)

     Lisean wakes up she been having these dreams of things that never happened when she was 17 now she is 21 and dosn't remember that ever happening.

 

 

 

Lisean's Bedroom

 

Lisean: ( breathing heavily with hand on heart) Just a dream.(She began getting ready for the day as the sun started to rise)

     As Lisean got off to work she suddenly heard a little tune she remembered it from somewhere.

    Lisean: That is a strange tune remindes me of somewhere, but where.( she said out loud she srugged it off and continued off to work)

    

 

    Work

 

         At work Lisean keep on getting dizzy

          Lisean: My head feels as if it really was hit by a stone not just in a dream. (Hand to head)

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

         Man at work: Are you okay (he lead her to a chair) eat please.

        Lisean: Just dizzy the food should help

 

       Lisean had a special feeling for this man named George.                 

 

 

Car ride home

 

            Lisean: will that music ever go away I can't stand it.

Home

      Lisean: Ahh home sweet home. (stagger into bedroom and plop onto bed)

   

     Just then a loud knock came from the window in her bedroom. Lisean jumped up and ran over to the window worried. In the window was a man with a dark compexion, he seemed to have an elfish look like his ears being pointed. He spoke in a African acsent.

 

     Man in window: Hello little Lisean sure nice to see you.

     LIsean: What you know me ?

     Man: Yes I was your court jester when you were a princess.

     Lisean: The only time I was ever a princess is when I played imaginary I never had a court jester. Also I always knew that I wasn't a real  princess stop playing with me you crazy man go  back home and away from my window.

      Man: I knew this would be hard you must have lost your memory when Zambe the birdman hit you in the head with the firestone. ( he said outloud but was talking just to himself)

     Lisean: Wait you know of the birdman and the firestone?

     Man : You remember that!

     Lisean: No, but I  dreamed it

     Man: Welll, it really happened maybe we can bring your memory back.

    Lisean: Excuse me but  my parents told me my whole life ( she said as pointing to a picture of them)

     Man: They are not your parents now please come with me.

    Lisean: No I'm not going with a crazy man like you.

    Man: Okay then be like that. (He slipped down from the window)

     Lisean: Wierd man I'll just go back to bed.

     Once Lisean went under her covers she felt some energy make her go all straight and then walk over to the window and then jump out of it to land next to the wierd man.

     Outside of house

     Man: Sorry I'm doing this to you princess, but it is for your own good and for the good of your country Shendol. (He took lisean and himself into a boat that floated in the air and then into a vortex that appeared out of nowhere.)

     

In Vortex

     Lisean: Where are we and tell more about me and Shendol.

      Man: Well, since you were born you were royal and a princess. I was hired to be your court jester and your body gaurd. (suddenly he became sad) One day when you were 17 I failed an evil half bird half man...

     Lisean: like in my dream

     Man: yes except it is real. He threw a firestone at you to make you die, but some medicine women in Shendol didn't reconize you and then sent you to mortal realm with your memory all lost and a made up one of a mortal restored instead. Now the birdman put your father in jail and is taking taking over with Shendol masks wich held very strong powers. He soon will take over many different worlds and they will dissapear as they are known now and transform into a new land of dark and hatred. (He started to plead her to come.)

     Lisean: Well, since I was princess supposly I guesse I should help, but where to start the birdman seems real tough.

    Man: You are right OH my I forgot to state my name. Silly Me my name is Hacadell, it may sound weird but it was once a name of an eagle that was a very powerful wizard.

   Lisean: An eagle as a wizard odd.

    Hacadell/ Man: I guess in mortal realms eagles just aren't wizards.

     Lisean : Quit all right infact there aren't even wizards (suddenly they fell out of the vortex)

     Man: Welcome to Shendol.

Shendol

      Shendol was a huge field dotted with blue,red, and purple flowers. In the back was grand mountains, shiny waterfalls fell into silver lakes. A warm breeze blew it was exstrodanary.

   

 

 

 

 

 

 

© 2008 Mintwhiskers


Author's Note

Mintwhiskers
This screenplay is only the start of the story I have a huge gap in my writing don't know how to fix it so ignore it.

My Review

Would you like to review this Screenplay?
Login | Register




Featured Review

Do you mean 'Eternally', as in lasting forever?

The action is strong - the characters original - yet the grammar needs work. But it is exciting to read and worth the effort of developing as you continue with it. Make sure, though, no matter how many works you begin, that you continue to chip away at them over time, always committing yourself to be devoted to working on them, so that as time passes (which it inevitably does) your lists of accomplishments and achievements will grow longer and longer.

I enjoy reading your work and like you sending me read requests. Keep at it.

Daniel

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

u wrote more!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Excellent start. Good knowledge of screenwriting and some great characters you're building.

Keep working at it, I know it can take ages and at times be a pain in the butt, but it will be worth it when its completed.

Feel free to send me any read requests and I'll read and comment when I can.

Well done on this!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Finally a screenplay! I don't see many screenplays on here!
This was interesting, exciting, intriguing and enchanting. Again, lots of typos, but you dive straight into the action and I could see everything clearly in my mind!

Posted 15 Years Ago


Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
I liked it a lot! Wonderous and suspenseful!
Yeah!

T.S.

Posted 15 Years Ago


I like it but I think its happening too quick.
You need to have something leading up to this revelation.
Maybe go through a day of her life as a mortal with little flashbacks reminding her of her real life or something.
Other than that it seems like a cool idea ^-^
Good luck.
Also thanks for reading mine do you have any advice?
~Firegem

Posted 15 Years Ago


this story is great u should add more. adn how about now since ur on. i loved it

Posted 15 Years Ago


Do you mean 'Eternally', as in lasting forever?

The action is strong - the characters original - yet the grammar needs work. But it is exciting to read and worth the effort of developing as you continue with it. Make sure, though, no matter how many works you begin, that you continue to chip away at them over time, always committing yourself to be devoted to working on them, so that as time passes (which it inevitably does) your lists of accomplishments and achievements will grow longer and longer.

I enjoy reading your work and like you sending me read requests. Keep at it.

Daniel

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

296 Views
7 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on July 19, 2008
Last Updated on August 2, 2008

Author

Mintwhiskers
Mintwhiskers

NJ



About
Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com Life Is Too Short Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com Love I Feel this is from a good movie called The Notebook Click.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..