The pay back

The pay back

A Story by Mintwhiskers

       The wind howed through my window as I huddled under my red and green quilt. The ripped bottom itched my skin. I anticapated on how to torture my new babysitter. I had about 20 the last year and my parents seldomly went out. Supposley this one is one for no nonsense. My two dogs barked at my front door she must be here.

     " Mary honey please come down to meet your new babysitter." my mother callled. I started to climb down the stairs but I raced back to my room to grab my stink bomb. I stuffed it into my pocket and ran back down.

     When I reach down stairs my parents and my babysitter were talking about my bedtime,snacks I can have and that crud. After a few minutes my parents arrived from the other room. grabbed their coats kissed me and told me sternly to behave. As soon as they pulled from the driveway I went to met he. I was exspecting an old lady, but she was a young teen with long black hair. This was better I set up my bomb.

      "eww what is that smell it is going to make me barf." She waved her hand in front of her face. She found the source and turned red Sure she gets mad. She screams her head off.

     "Go to your room !" she screamed.

      I ran up laughing away. I sat under my quilt the cold growing. The lightning flashed and I turned to look at the window. I got bored and turned to my door. There hanging was a pale man stabed in the heart. This scared my six year old mind. Suddenly it started to move. I screamed bloody murder and ran althe way down the stairs. Then my babysitter approached me in an angry way. Then she hugged me.

      "Got ya."

      I rubbed my eyes so relieved. She is my favorite babysitter and the one who stays.

© 2008 Mintwhiskers


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

You sound like my son Tim. He was always into something or other. Good write, but check spelling

Posted 15 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on November 11, 2008

Author

Mintwhiskers
Mintwhiskers

NJ



About
Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com Life Is Too Short Click Here For Myspace Graphics at GraphicsHunt.com Love I Feel this is from a good movie called The Notebook Click.. more..

Writing