Intro

Intro

A Chapter by Kaira_Writer
"

Telling about Gregg and now.

"
  A long time ago in California there was a killer named Gregg Jackson.He was a out of control killer who killed everything and everyone in sight including family and people who even tried to help.In 2003 Gregg raped Mimi-Jenny.Then a year later (April 6,2004) she had two twin girls named Mia Nadia Jackson and Mariana Lee Jackson.That very same year Mimi-Jenny was found dead in her apartment.The killer was Gregg Jackson.People say that he was trying to kill Mia and Mariana so to protect her daughters Mimi-Jenny placed them both in an orphanage.
  For years Mia and Mariana stayed in the orphanage until they were both adopted by different families.Mia got adopted by The Jones and Mariana got adopted by The Jays.The orphanage told the 2 families that they sisters and since they came together they go together.But they managed to work it out and the 2 families got what they wanted 2 baby girls.


© 2014 Kaira_Writer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

153 Views
Added on February 8, 2014
Last Updated on February 9, 2014


Author

Kaira_Writer
Kaira_Writer

Chicago, IL



About
I am fourteen.I really like writing horror books.Writing help's me become even more creative. The reason why there are writers in the world because we want people to read are great stories. It makes m.. more..

Writing
Mia's Life Mia's Life

A Chapter by Kaira_Writer