There's Something About Donny!

There's Something About Donny!

A Story by Michael Stevens
"

I'm trying to understand!

"
I'm trying to think of what it is about Trump that's so mesmerizing, what compels me to write about him, time after time, day after day. Is it his positive outlook for the future? Is it his incredibly-large capacity for compassion, for understanding others differing points of view? Is it that he's so sexually appealing? I'm not even gay, but I find myself strangely attracted to him, such is the animal magnetism that his incredible charm and power he exudes. Let's face it, the man is nudity in a Brooks Brothers suit. And the preceding is all bullshit! I write about him for the simple reason that I cannot believe that a man so repellent, on so many levels, can be the Republican nominee for president.   

© 2016 Michael Stevens


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

[send message][befriend] Subscribe
D
lol. politicians are always just full of bullshit ...and if you're infatuated with trump...well what does that make you? . his little chess piece. wake up dude.

Posted 7 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

43 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on September 2, 2016
Last Updated on September 2, 2016
Tags: politics, opinion

Author

Michael Stevens
Michael Stevens

About
I write for fun; I write comedy pieces and some dramatic stuff. I have no formal writing education, and I have a fear of being told I suck, and maybe I should give up on writing, and get a job makin.. more..

Writing