Silver Eyes

Silver Eyes

A Story by Sharpdeath
"

A kind of creepy tale about a little boy and a wolf creature whose intentions may not be as kind as one would hope.

"

       Tyler was the same as any other average eight year old. He liked to play ball with his dad, wrestle with his older brother, and all of the other things that seemed normal. Needless to say, his life would not end normally.

It all started when he lay down to sleep one night. Coincdentally, or perhaps not, the night was the night of Friday, a 13th one. He had never been scared of the dark, or monsters in the  closet, but he sure was after he saw a pair of silver eyes watching him from the window.

He uttered a horrible screech and struggled to get out of his covers, but found himself immobilized.

A wolf dog burst through the window, long tail sweeping the ground menacingly. It looked at him, hunger shining in its moonlight colored eyes. The beast was black, but still transparent.

His parents finally arrived, but after one deathly look, both passed out cold.

The little boy couldn't move or utter a sound as it came closer...closer...demonic smile widening.

"Let's play,"It spoke in fluent English, its voice horrible and dark."Play a game with me."

He didn't know what to do, and he couldn't move or respond, so he just waited....waited for fate to take its toll.

"Good.."The creature unfurled black raven wings and approached him, then in one fluid movement flipped the boy into its back.

Finding he  could move again, Tyler didn't want to be closer to this horrible creature, but seeing as he was mile above civilization, he clung to the perpetrator for his life.

Then he blinked.

The world changed in an instant, from his hometown to some dark forest, infested with things that no one even has a name for.

"Wh...where are we?"He wanted an answer.

"We're in the Echo Forest...called that because no matter how many times one screams and hears his voice echo, no one will EVER...ever find them."

He shuddered, fear clutching his heart.

"So..little boy. Let's play a game..just remember.."The wolf paused, a dark smile spreading over his face."No one will hear you scream."And with that he attacked him, blood staining the ground crimson as demon fangs tore human flesh.

The struggle was short, but still feathers from its wings silently floated to the ground.

No one ever remembered Tyler. He vanished from existance. Not even his own family remembered him.

To this day, those who chance upon the dark forest will hear, as if to prove all legends wrong, a spirit screaming each Friday the 13th without fail, and some believe they see a little boy walking through the forest with a black winged wolf, playing happily despite its screams.

But no one can tell any other people, because as soon as they see the wolf, it will attack them, and their screams will never be heard either.

The last thing they will ever see in blazing silver eyes.

So be warned, be warned of the wolf Silver Eyes. If you see him, bid your life farewell, for no one will remember it, and you will join the ranks of the dead without fail.

Don't watch out for Silver Eyes.

 

© 2011 Sharpdeath


Author's Note

Sharpdeath
This is why I don't write horror, it's not very good. But it's better than in the past, so please review.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

hmmm this was good

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

266 Views
1 Review
Added on May 1, 2011
Last Updated on May 1, 2011

Author

Sharpdeath
Sharpdeath

Lexington, KY



About
Hey. I'll tell you some stuff about me. I'm about thirteen years old, and live in Kentucky with m three dogs and family. I would say I have a very unique style of writing that has not probably been us.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Sharpdeath