Consumed and Lifeless

Consumed and Lifeless

A Chapter by Sharpdeath
"

The first chapter, obviously. It's not gorey or anything, maybe just a bit dark. This is more introductory, to tell you the backstory. if they

"

Shell's eyes flashed in the otherwise dark forest.  There was definitely something wrong, and the dark wolves may have been behind it. Unfortunately, her answer came in one of the least respectable manners possible, that being coming face to face with their leader.a rustling in the bushes caught her attention. Next  thing she knew, a black wolf with a red aura was circling her to prevent her escape."Dyark!"She hissed.

"So you have heard of me,"He said with a wolf like grin and laughter that sent chills up her spine."And I've heard of you. You, little wolf, are going to be my bait, you see?"

Bait? Oh now she was in for it. A blinding flash of light encircling her and the dark wolf, sending them through what she could later identify as most indefinitely soaring through the portal between the world of light and dark.

The second that they arrived in the dark world, she knew that she was in huge drouble. Bones of now unidentifiable creatures littered the cold, dirt ground. Not a flower was in sight. She feared that she would end up as one of those dead creatures. Her arrival was met with chilling stares from other dark wolves.

"I want to leave here, now.."Shell whimpered.

"Oh, you will...soon enough. If, of course, the holder of the sun tear will agree to my demands."Dyark answered, calling some of what she decided were his minions to knock her out and drag her away.

Now things were getting worse by the minute. Her last thought before going unconscious was simple."Hurry Rye...get me out of here."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rye's peaceful sleep was interupted unpleasantly by a dark wolf prodding him. He immediately suspected the worst when he realized what it was. Being the holder of the sun tear, he was expected to be polite to all races, so he calmly asked for the reason that the evil beast was there.

"My leader had captured one of the more important members of your pack: Shell, the she wolf."It began, only to be interupted by a very distraught sun tear holder.

"Shell?!"He gasped, showing a bit less emotional resistance and letting some anger slip into his voice.

"Yes. Now as I was saying, he has demanded that you give him the sun tear in exchange for her freedom. Of course, he will not come to you. You have one moon, or month if you will, to get to the portal of the dark world that we all share."

"Not to disrespect him.."He was thinking that he most definitely did mean to disrespect the fiend,"But a moon is hardly long enough to go across our entire land. It takes three at least."

"You have one. You are expected to be there by the next moon, or Dyark will kill her without any consideration."

Rye saw no other option."I will agree to your ruler's conditions."

"I will inform him of your decision. I wish you luck on your journey."The dark wolf vanished, leaving behind wisps of smoke.

"Oh help me.."The wolf who was forced to play the part of hero thought.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"So he agreed.."Dyark had one of those bad guy grins on his face."Well..you have done well, Shadow. You are dismissed."He told the messenger without another word.

"Yes master."Shadow padded out of the cave where his master resided.

"I wish you luck Rye! Of course..once I have the last sun tear.."His gaze drifted to the almost full vial of the tears,"I will be the complete ruler of everything..yes, ultimate power will be mine."

No matter what he did, the confused holder of the sun tear would lose something, be it Shell, his best friend, or his freedom.



© 2011 Sharpdeath


Author's Note

Sharpdeath
Tell me your opinions, but please be constructive and not too harsh.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

oooooo in love this is this chapter finished

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
1 Review
Added on March 7, 2011
Last Updated on May 2, 2011


Author

Sharpdeath
Sharpdeath

Lexington, KY



About
Hey. I'll tell you some stuff about me. I'm about thirteen years old, and live in Kentucky with m three dogs and family. I would say I have a very unique style of writing that has not probably been us.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Sharpdeath


Silver Eyes Silver Eyes

A Story by Sharpdeath