Cruella the Loner

Cruella the Loner

A Chapter by Sharpdeath
"

Chapter 2: Rye's journey has just started, and he's already weak. When the loner Cruella finds him, what will he do? And what dark secret is she harboring?(Warning: Violence in this one!)

"

Shell filled Rye's thoughts as he started off at dusk. He shuddered as a thunderclap shook the ground. 'I wonder if it's storming in the dark place..' He tohught.'Probably not.'The wolf broke into a run, recalling that he actually had to find out how to get there. He came across a wolf-dog. Something about it seemed off, though. He placed it quickly. A shadow ghost! Most definitely, she knew the way to the forest.

"Uhm..hello. Could you direct me to the..uh..dark place? Forsest, is it?"

"Yessss.."Her voice had an airy tone to it that hissed and floated; lingering like smoke."It isss to the eassst of here. At  the large arch, go to the- oh! I can't tell you an more! Byyyyye!"With that she vanished.

'East?' He thought. He looked at the dark sky, absent minded to anyone who might be watching.'I can't trust them, though..'The confused wolf sighed. He finally decided to go east, against what most would consider common sense.

Little did Rye know, Dyark's mater plan was now in effect.

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

"Wonderful job, Imp! You fooled him."Dyark laughed, in his usual demonic manner."Our friend will kill him, we'll get the sun tear, and,"He paused with an evil smirk on his face,"Shell will have no protector."

Imp nodded."Rye will fail. He mussst've be really sstupid to believe the enemy."

"Eh."Dyark shrugged. He looked up to the sky, a twisted reflection of the one Rye saw."Soon, I will rule that light as well as this one. And Shell, she can resist all the wants, but her fate has been sealed, and her life force will seep away into the blended world that I will create."

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Rye collapsed, heat consuming his being. He rose, his legs shaking. His throat begged for water.

"Are you alright?"enquired a white wolf.

"Do you have water?"Rye rasped.

She nodded, motioning to a pond a few yards away.

Rye walked steadily, leaning on her. He fell forward, lapping up the water.

"I'm Cruella. Wh're you?"

"I.....am.....Rye..."He replied between gulps.

"Are you a hero?"Cruella asked hopefully.

"I will be when I get the sun tear to Dyark."

"WHAT?! How does that make you a hero?"She gasped."He'll take over the light realm!"

"Huh?"Rye looked confused."He has my best friend in captivity; if I don't give it to him, he'll kill her!"

"Oh."Cruella sighed."I understand. Can I help you on your journey?"

"Uhh..listen, I'm on a huge deadline.."Rye explained.

"But...you don't understand. If you, me, and your friend fought Dyark, we might be about to defeat him!"She suggested.

"Alright. But it is very dangerous. Are you sure?"

Cruella nodded."I'll die if I must."

"You're quite brave,"He said with a half smile,"Let's go."Rye stretched out, preparing to continue.

"Okay. Let's!"She took in a breath. They were about to proceed when a screech of horror escaped her lungs. Before them stood a misshapen creature. It was gruesome, the beat's tongue was a snake, its flesh was rotting, and there were spots that had nothing, no muscles, flesh, just bone.

Rye bravely snarled and attacked.

Cruella followed his lead. She took a bite at its leg, blood and some disgusting substance dripping onto her fur. She gagged and tore back.

They fought hard, but this undead creature seemed like too much.

Finally Rye managed to tear it's through. Green liquid poured from the gash. Cruella and Rye both felt sick.

Suddenly, the thing fell to pieces. But it wasn't done. To their horror, the pieces began to move. They stopped, and formed three words in their disgusting bits: 'Dyark is coming'.

"Oh no..."Cruella breathed.

"We should get away from here. If he really is coming.."Rye trailed off.

"Greetings, imbeciles!"Dyark's voice drew a gasp from Rye and a growl from Cruella. They whipped around.

"This is a sad day for me."Dyark wore his trademark grin."I feel so very dissapointed. My own daughter has betrayed me, haven't you, Cruella?"

Rye's jaw gaped in shock."What?"

Cruella snarled."So what if I did? You don't deserve such power!"

"Ha! You fools! You shall soon learn."He vanished in the way shadow ghosts do and left behind an eerie message carved into the ground.' Time to die! '

"This is really bad."Rye stated.

"Obviously."Cruella agreed.

Could they really avoid Dyark's traps AND make it to the dark reralm in time?

'I hope so..for Shell's sake.'Rye thought.



© 2011 Sharpdeath


Author's Note

Sharpdeath
Tada! Is it nice? I hope so. Well, just remember to BE nice about it, please! Thank you~! ^-^

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
Added on April 2, 2011
Last Updated on April 2, 2011


Author

Sharpdeath
Sharpdeath

Lexington, KY



About
Hey. I'll tell you some stuff about me. I'm about thirteen years old, and live in Kentucky with m three dogs and family. I would say I have a very unique style of writing that has not probably been us.. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Sharpdeath


Silver Eyes Silver Eyes

A Story by Sharpdeath