Globalist Warming:  A Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham Terminology & Article

Globalist Warming: A Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham Terminology & Article

A Story by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
"

Globalist Warming: A simple terminology of my own coining expounded upon as per my personal viewpoint and opinion ...

"


Globalist Warming


-- A Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham Terminology

Written By Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Copyright © 2017 Marvin Thomas Cox

DBA: Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

All Rights Reserved





Globalist Warming is a terminology of my own inspired contrivance as an attempt to convey a message of warning to my readers, a warning that I am shouting to the heavens above (no religious connotation intended) in a sincere attempt to awaken the sleeping masses of dysfunctional-minded Sheeple-People to the tragic reality of living in a Cesspool-World of lies, deception, & DIS-Information spewed forth by that, sight unseen, leaching burden upon all humanity I refer to as The Power Behind The Thrones which is currently operating pall mall via a Globalist Agenda -- working quietly, but determinedly, behind the scenes via that (beneficially benign in appearance but insidiously nefarious in truest nature of intent & purpose) feigned facade of noblest of globalist organizations, of naive nation's unwitting cooperation in incrementally planned and staged eventuality's cessation of their very existence as historically established independent sovereign nations, known as The United Nations --UN that is doing all in its insidiously nefarious power to Warm people's minds up to accepting the relegation of their status as individuals to that of mere world-citizens who are (for all practical purposes) equivalent to WORKER-ants of the ONE-WORLD-governed-planet-of-ants COLONY whose Utilitarian philosophy based survival-of-the-Elitists-directive dictates (The Greater Good) that, “the needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few -- or the one.” Currently, Climate Change is the popular banner being waved before the minds of the many in an ALARMIST DIS-Informational strategy to reduce the many to existences as the inconsequential few -- which is an extant demonstrable textbook example of Utilitarian philosophy assimilated within Hybridized-Socialism oriented thinking, as exhibited by Mr. Spock in Star Trek's, The Wrath Of Khan, as per the excerpt just below:


Utilitarianism is one of the best known and most influential moral theories. Like other forms of consequentialism, its core idea is that whether actions are morally right or wrong depends on their effects. More specifically, the only effects of actions that are relevant are the good and bad results that they produce. A key point in this article concerns the distinction between individual actions and types of actions. Act utilitarians focus on the effects of individual actions (such as John Wilkes Booth’s assassination of Abraham Lincoln) while rule utilitarians focus on the effects of types of actions (such as killing or stealing) ...”


Though I am an avid fan of the Human Race (see my Mission Statement), my fight is for a Human Race that is physically & mentally FREE, & not shackled by the chains of slavery (mental or physical) that would lead mankind to sacrifice individual's FREEDOM of LIBERTY for the agenda of a Globalism that is, factually and actually, Socialism working towards harnessing all mankind as peon puppets of a ONE WORLD STATE by making use of every means imaginable (even Organized Religion which also seeks to prepare disciples for a One World Governed Society), to the hearts of evil minded men who seek to subdue all humanity to existences in squalor as worker-ant-citizens, while they (the hidden ELITE as The Power Behind The Thrones) live in the sumptuously lavish splendor that has always, historically, been the case when men are deceived into believing that existence as inconsequential subjects of the STATE is all the Sheeple-People masses are entitled to -- and that, always of course, for the best interests of preservation of the ONE WORLD-planet-of-ants-COLONY (age old bullshit of fighting for or defending God, Country or the elusive illusion of Freedom, marketed in the cosmetically attractive packaged ruse of SAVE THE PLANET!) …


We are being fed lies on a daily basis, via the audio/visual receptors of our eyes and ears. If it is true that one is what one eats, we are fast becoming living, walking, talking, lies that spew forth the excrement of the fodder fed to us within the fields (News Media, Social Media, Press, Movies, Television, etc.) of Liberal Leftist Socialism aka Globalism, preaching democracy (majority rule was not a damn good thing if you were an African descended slave in Pre-Civil War America) and equality (of State citizen peonage) for all.


Well, my friends, if we allow ourselves to become subjects and worker-ant-citizens of a ONE WORLD STATE, then, truthfully we shall each exist within the confines of equality as slaves who became slaves willingly, placing the yoke of bondage around our own necks in swallowing lies that quite literally hypnotized and mesmerized us into desiring slavery as though it were not -- slavery at all, but FREEDOM …


Be it known! … Grasp and comprehend! … The ultimate goals of Globalism (Globalist Warming) are not futuristic Logan's Run Science Fiction, but are the in-process, long-range, planning of a signed (Presidents Obama, Clinton and George H.W. Bush have all signed Executive Orders implementing it.”) and documented, substantiated, United Nations agenda document whereby every iota of what I share above shall be implemented as future reality for all mankind: United Nations' Agendas 21 and 2030 -- both of which are currently operating simultaneously in tandem together, but upon different levels of influence worldwide -- Agenda 21 doing its dirtiest damnedest at the local community level, while Agenda 2030 carries out its dastardly bastardy mission at state and national levels -- and Agenda 21 is currently hard at work, behind the scenes, in American cities beneath the cleverly euphemistic guise of Sustainable Development Knowledge Platform or simply, “Sustainability,” as per the Democrats Against Agenda 21 article excerpt below, from red paragraph to last red paragraph's completion ...



UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is the action plan implemented worldwide to inventory and control all land, all water, all minerals, all plants, all animals, all construction, all means of production, all energy, all education, all information, and all human beings in the world. INVENTORY AND

CONTROL.”----Rosa Koire



Considering its policies are woven into all the General Plans of the cities and counties, it's important for people to know where these policies are coming from. While many people support the United Nations for its 'peacemaking' efforts, hardly anyone knows that they have very specific land use policies that they would like to see implemented in every city, county, state and nation. The specific plan is called United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, which has its basis in Communitarianism. By now, most Americans have heard of sustainable development but are largely unaware of Agenda 21.


In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control.


Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation.


Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.


U.N. Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth. Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the

U.N. Agenda 21 plan.” (Democrats Against Agenda 21)



Exactly what is Communitarianism?



Communitarianism refers to a theoretical perspective that seeks to lessen the focus on individual rights and increase the focus on communal responsibilities. The definition of community varies and can refer to anything from the nuclear or extended family to the political state or nation. In this approach, ethical thought is grounded in communal values, established social standards and traditions, and considerations of the larger society.



Smells of Socialism's eventuality of reality's propensity to always transform itself into Communism, does it not?


How best to lure and entice the masses of Sheeple-People on this Earth into widespread, willing acquiescence to such an insidiously nefarious agenda promoted and supported by the world's leaders whose puppet strings are pulled and tugged by that unseen Power Behind The Throne10? Simple … Rally all the world of Sheeple-People -- groomed to a frenzied peak via gradual and subtle mental conditioning -- beneath the Globalist banner of “SAVE THE PLANET!” … Those who retain their sanity, refusing to conform to Globalist mental conditioned propaganda, will either flee to the safety of rural wildernesses or yield to the overwhelming peer pressure of the new social and political correctness of the new One World of Ant-like-world-citizens ruled by elite One-Worlders …


PLEASE DO TAKE THE TIME TO READ CAREFULLY AND EXAMINE MY EVIDENTIAL FOOTNOTES FOUND JUST BELOW



(Written June 10th, 2017 -- Revised March 23rd, 2019)







© 2023 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham


Author's Note

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Please Do Read, Contemplate & Consider The Evidential Footnotes Provide For My Readers, Below:

1 Sheeple-People — A word and term I find myself favoring in my attempt to communicate the all too factual reality that people tend to allow themselves

—even seem to want—to be led, watered, and fed, much like sheep, trusting others with decisions and truths regarding their lives, their futures, their

welfare, and their safety, rather then shouldering up such responsibilities themselves as individuals, in finding and enjoying the comfort of numbers. The

word sheeple was first coined by actress and Wall Street Journal writer, Barbara Anderson, in 1984.

2 The Power Behind The Thrones by Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn — http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewpoetry.asp?AuthorID=184461&id=351688

3 The Greater Good — “The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few. Or the one”: http://www.redstate.com/diary/JLenardDetroit/2009/11/07/hollywood2009b/

4 Utilitarian Philosophy — “Utilitarianism is one of the best known and most influential moral theories. Like other forms of consequentialism, its core idea is thatwhether actions are morally right or wrong depends on their effects. More specifically, the only effects of actions that are relevant are the good and badresults that they produce. A key point in this article concerns the distinction between individual actions and types of actions. Act utilitarians focus on theeffects of individual actions (such as John Wilkes Booth’s assassination of Abraham Lincoln) while rule utilitarians focus on the effects of types of actions(such as killing or stealing) ...” http://www.iep.utm.edu/util-a-r/

5 Hybridized-Socialism — a terminology (to the best of my knowledge) of my own inspired contrivance as an attempt to convey a message of warning to my readers that Socialism, of today at least, is more intricately woven and dangerous than that original concept of thought penned as the ideology of Socialism. For, in my humble view, Socialism has taken to her bossum two husbands of philosophical ideology, thus, creating a hybridized, slipperier, stealthier, and deadlier form of Socialism that is intricately wed-n-bred with Utilitarian (“The needs of the many outweigh the needs of the few … Or the one” and “The end justifies the means,” lying, stealing, false accusations, assassination, and cold blooded murder) and Communitarian (U.S.S.R/Red China Communism) philosophical ideologies that makes for an insidiously nefarious witches brew blend and recipe for potential economic and humanitarian disaster, as History does attest to the piss poor track record of nations whose peoples woke up from wide eyed slumber to find their governments transformed into Socialist States in subtle process of further incremental mutation's transformation into outright Communist Dictatorships that destroy national economies and enslave and slaughter the very peoples such heinous governments claim to represent and protect ...

6 Utilitarianism — “Utilitarianism is one of the best known and most influential moral theories. Like other forms of consequentialism, its core idea is thatwhether actions are morally right or wrong depends on their effects. More specifically, the only effects of actions that are relevant are the good and badresults that they produce. A key point in this article concerns the distinction between individual actions and types of actions. Act utilitarians focus on theeffects of individual actions (such as John Wilkes Booth’s assassination of Abraham Lincoln) while rule utilitarians focus on the effects of types of actions(such as killing or stealing) ...” http://www.iep.utm.edu/util-a-r/

7 Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn's Mission Statement — http://www.authorsden.com/visit/viewarticle.asp?id=78864

8 Logan's Run — Logan's Run is a 1976 American science fiction film directed by Michael Anderson and starring Michael York, Jenny Agutter, Richard

Jordan, Roscoe Lee Browne, Farrah Fawcett, and Peter Ustinov. The screenplay by David Zelag Goodman is based on Logan's Run by William E. Nolan

and George Clayton Johnson. It depicts a dystopian future society in which population and the consumption of resources are maintained in equilibrium by

killing everyone who reaches the age of thirty, preventing overpopulation. The story follows the actions of Logan 5, a "Sandman", as he runs from

society's lethal demand. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Logan%27s_Run_(film)

9 Agenda 21: Conspiracy Theory or Real Threat? By Rachel Alexander—“Americans are so focused on Congress and Obama at the federal level of government right now that most are overlooking the socialism creeping in at the local level through Agenda 21. It is easy to overlook local government since people are saturated with too much information in the internet age. Compounding this is the fact that Agenda 21 is a dull topic, and it becomes understandable how it has been able to fly mostly under the radar since 1992, slowly working its way into our cities and counties. Agenda 21, which reportedly means an agenda for the 21st century, is a United Nations program launched in 1992 for the vague purpose of achieving global "sustainable development." Congress never approved Agenda 21, although Presidents Obama, Clinton and George H.W. Bush have all signed Executive Orders implementing it. 178 other world leaders agreed to it in 1992 at the Rio Summit. Since then, the U.N. has mostly bypassed national governments, using Agenda 21’s International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives (“ICLEI”) to make agreements directly with local governments. ICLEI's U.S. presence has grown to include agreements with over 600 cities, towns and counties here, which are now copying the land use plans prescribed in Agenda 21.

Some conservatives are trying to attract attention to Agenda 21 by labeling it a secret conspiracy to create a one world government. While that will wake some people up, it will turn off others. It does not matter whether it is a conspiracy or not. There are people on the left side of the political spectrum – who may even believe they have good intentions - working together to spread their vision for society worldwide. Whether they meet in dark rooms or openly in public meetings is irrelevant; they are having great success convincing local governments in the U.S. to adopt their socialist and extreme environmentalist programs under the guise of feel-good buzz words. Left wing billionaire George Soros's Open Society has provided $2,147,415 to ICLEI. Van Jones' Green

for All and the Tides Foundations’ Apollo Alliance are also reportedly ICLEI contributors.

Agenda 21 ostensibly seeks to promote "sustainability" (the latest revisionist word for "environmentalism," since Americans have learned too many negative things about environmentalism). "Sustainability" is an amorphous concept that can be interpreted to an extreme degree that would regulate and restrict many parts of our lives. When will the level of carbon emissions be low enough? How much must we reduce our consumption of fossil fuels? Preserving the environment is a dubious science, and what steps are really necessary to protect the environment are anyone's guess.

Agenda 21 promotes European socialist goals that will erode our freedoms and liberties. Most of its vague, lofty sounding phrases cause the average person’s eyes to glaze over, making it easier to sneak into our communities. The environmentalist goals include atmospheric protection, combating pollution, protecting fragile environments, and conserving biological diversity. Agenda 21 goes well beyond environmentalism. Other broad goals include combating poverty, changing consumption patterns, promoting health, and reducing private property ownership, single-family homes, private car ownership, and privately owned farms. It seeks to cram people into small livable areas and institute population control. There is a plan for “social justice” that will redistribute wealth.” https://townhall.com/columnists/rachelalexander/2011/07/02/agenda-21-conspiracy-theory-or-real-threat-n1080301

10 UN Agenda 21 — Agenda 21 For Dummies—https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TzEEgtOFFlM

11 Agenda 2030 — UN Agenda 2030: A Recipe for Global Socialism — The United Nations and its mostly autocratic member regimes have big plans for your life, your children, your country, and your world. And those plans are not limited to the coercive “climate” agreement recently concluded in Paris.


While the establishment media in the United States was hyping ISIS, football, and of course “global warming,” virtually every national government/dictatorship on the planet met at the 70th annual General Assembly at UN headquarters in New York to adopt a draconian 15-year master plan for the planet. Top globalists such as former NATO chief Javier Solana, a socialist, are celebrating the plan, which the summit unanimously “approved,” as the next “Great Leap Forward” — yes, the old campaign slogan of the Chinese Communist Party.

The master plan is comprised of 17 “Post-2015 Sustainable Development Goals” (SDGs) with 169 specific “targets” to be foisted on all of humanity — literally all of it, as the plan itself states explicitly. “As we embark on this collective journey, we pledge that no one will be left behind,” reads the UN manifesto, entitled Transforming Our World: the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development. But if you love liberty, self-government, free markets, or the U.S. Constitution, you will almost certainly be wishing that the UN would leave you behind.

Officially dubbed “Agenda 2030,” the UN plot, as its full title suggests, is aimed at “transforming” the world. The program is a follow-up to the last 15-year UN plan, the defunct “Millennium Development Goals,” or MDGs. It also dovetails nicely with the deeply controversial UN Agenda 21, even including much of the same rhetoric and agenda. But the combined Agenda 2030 goals for achieving what is euphemistically called “sustainable development” represent previous UN plans on steroids — deeper, more radical, more draconian, and more expensive.

“This Agenda is a plan of action for people, planet and prosperity,” reads the preamble. “All countries and all stakeholders, acting in collaborative partnership, will implement this plan.” Ironically, the preamble even claims the UN goals will “free the human race from the tyranny of poverty” and “heal” the planet — or, as the planet is also referred to in the document, “Mother Earth.” Not-so-subtly purporting to usurp the role of God, the UN even claimed that the “future of humanity and of our planet lies in our hands.”

Speaking on September 25 at the opening ceremony of the confab that adopted Agenda 2030, Secretary-General Ban Ki-moon hinted at just how far-reaching the plot really is. “The new agenda is a promise by leaders to all people everywhere,” he explained, presumably conflating “leaders” with mass-murdering gangsters such as Kim Jong-un, Raul Castro, Robert Mugabe, and other despots who hold great sway with most of the regimes comprising the United Nations. “It is a universal, integrated and transformative vision for a better world.” “We need action from everyone, everywhere,” Ban said, pointing to the “guide” offered by the 17 SDGs. “They are a to-do list for people and planet, and a blueprint for success.” “We must use the goals to transform the world,” Ban continued. “Institutions will have to become fit for a grand new purpose.”

The Agenda 2030 agreement makes the audacity of the scheme clear, too. “This is an Agenda of unprecedented scope and significance,” boasts the document. “Never before have world leaders pledged common action and endeavor across such a broad and universal policy agenda,” the agreement continues. “What we are announcing today — an Agenda for global action for the next fifteen years — is a charter for people and planet in the twenty-first century.”



The Agenda



Perhaps the single most striking feature of Agenda 2030 is the practically undisguised roadmap to global socialism and corporatism/fascism, as countless analysts have pointed out. To begin with, consider the agenda’s Goal 10, which calls on the UN, national governments, and every person on Earth to “reduce inequality within and among countries.” To do that, the agreement continues, will “only be possible if wealth is shared and income inequality is addressed.”

As the UN document also makes clear, national socialism to “combat inequality” domestically is not enough — international socialism is needed to battle inequality even “among” countries. “By 2030, ensure that all men and women, in particular the poor and the vulnerable, have equal rights to economic resources,” the document demands. In simpler terms, Western taxpayers should prepare to be fleeced so that their wealth can be redistributed internationally as their own economies are cut down to size by Big Government. Of course, as has been the case for generations, most of the wealth extracted from the productive sector will be redistributed to the UN and Third World regimes — not the victims of those regimes, impoverished largely through domestic socialist/totalitarian policies imposed by the same corrupt regimes to be propped up with more Western aid under Agenda 2030.

Wealth redistribution alone, however, will not be enough. Governments must also seize control of the means of production — either directly or through fascist-style mandates. “We commit to making fundamental changes in the way that our societies produce and consume goods and services,” the document states. It also says that “governments, international organizations, the business sector and other non-state actors and individuals must contribute to changing unsustainable consumption and production patterns … to move towards more sustainable patterns of consumption and production.”

In plain English, the Agenda 2030 document is claiming that today’s “consumption and production” patterns are unsustainable, so we’ll need to get by with less. How much less? It would be hard to find a more clear and concise assessment than that offered by the late Maurice Strong, the recently deceased Canadian billionaire and longtime UN environmental guru who led the 1992 Earth Summit, in a pre-Earth Summit document: “It is clear that current lifestyles and consumption patterns of the affluent middle-class … involving high meat intake, consumption of large amounts of frozen and ‘convenience’ foods, ownership of motor vehicles, numerous electrical appliances, home and workplace air-conditioning ... expensive suburban housing … are not sustainable.”

In truth, such “lifestyles and consumption patterns” are sustainable, so long as the freedom that makes prosperity possible is not destroyed in the name of achieving “sustainability.” The UN and the environmental lobby claim that we must get by with less because there are now too many people on the planet consuming too many resources. But this rationale for accepting UN-imposed scarcity is patently false.


Of course, the promoters of Agenda 2030 would claim that rather than impoverish us, the global regime they envision would take good care of us — through universal health coverage, for instance. One of the targets for Goal 3, ensuring “healthy lives” and “well-being,” is: “Achieve universal health coverage,” including “vaccines for all.” Universal access to “mental health,” along with “sexual and reproductive health-care services” — code words for abortion and contraception — are also included. All governments are expected to integrate such services into their “national strategies and programmes,” the agreement demands.

It is worth noting that mass-murdering Soviet dictator Vladimir Lenin made clear that controlled healthcare is the “keystone” of socialism. The United Nations obviously agrees. And though he may not call it “socialism,” Obama undoubtedly also views government control of healthcare as key. Indeed, enactment of ObamaCare could be viewed as a “great leap forward” by the United States toward implementation of a key component of Agenda 2030, before Agenda 2030 was even “approved.”

But as important as targeting healthcare is to the globalist schemers, any plan for building international socialism would be lacking without also targeting the next generation with global-socialist propaganda. And so an entire goal of Agenda 2030 is devoted to ensuring that all children, everywhere, are transformed into what the UN calls “agents of change,” ready to push forward the plan for the new global order. “Children and young women and men are critical agents of change and will find in the new Goals a platform to channel their infinite capacities for activism into the creation of a better world,” the agreement explains.

The sort of activists that the UN hopes to make your children into is also explicitly defined in the agreement. “By 2030, ensure that all learners acquire the knowledge and skills needed to promote sustainable development, including, among others, through education for sustainable development and sustainable lifestyles, human rights, gender equality, promotion of a culture of peace and non-violence, global citizenship and appreciation of cultural diversity and of culture’s contribution to sustainable development,” the global plan for 2030 states. Considering what the UN means by “sustainable development” — population control, central planning, global governance, and more — the agenda for your children takes on an even more sinister tone.

“Sustainable” children for global citizenship in the new order will be accomplished via what the UN misleadingly refers to as “education.” In the UN document the word “education” alone is mentioned more than 20 times. And throughout the agreement, the UN openly advocates the use of schools to indoctrinate all of humanity into a new set of values, attitudes, and beliefs in preparation for the new “green” and “sustainable” world order. The UN’s education agenda also puts sex “education” front and center. “By 2030, ensure universal access to sexual and reproductive health-care services [abortion and contraception], including for family planning, information and education,” the document explains.

How much will Agenda 2030 cost? Various figures have been thrown around by UN bureaucrats regarding the monetary costs of the plan, generally ranging between $3 trillion and $5 trillion per year.

Yes, trillions. In the “From Billions to Trillions” report released by the World Bank in July 2015, the globalist outfit, a key player in Agenda 2030, conceded: “To meet the investment needs of the Sustainable Development Goals, the global community needs to move the discussion from ‘Billions’ in ODA [Official Development Assistance] to ‘Trillions’ in investments of all kinds: public and private, national and global, in both capital and capacity.”

But the money needed to implement Agenda 2030 and other UN schemes is only part of the cost. Other parts include the loss of our national independence and freedom that the rise of global governance and global socialism would surely entail. Revealingly, empowering dictators to help in global governance is openly touted by Agenda 2030. The document states, “We recommit to broadening and strengthening the voice and participation of developing countries [the regimes ruling those countries] — including African countries, least developed countries, land-locked developing countries, small-island developing States and middle-income countries — in international economic decision-making, norm-setting and global economic governance.”



Powerful Promoters


When Agenda 2030 was adopted at the 70th annual UN General Assembly confab in New York City on September 25, the UN plot to re-engineer civilization was ushered in with a “thunderous standing ovation,” the UN Department of Public Information reported. Every one of the 193 UN member governments on the planet — from murderous communist and Islamist dictatorships to those ruling what remains of the “Free World” — vowed to help impose the UN’s controversial goals on their subjects.

It all sounded so wonderful to some of the world’s most brutal dictators that they could hardly contain their glee. “This agenda promises a brave new world, a new world which we have to consciously construct, a new world that calls for the creation of a new global citizen,” gushed Marxist dictator Robert Mugabe, the genocidal mass-murderer enslaving Zimbabwe who also serves as chairman of the African Union. “I want to believe that we are up to this task that we have voluntarily and collectively committed ourselves to. Our success, and in particular the promise of a new world that awaits us, depends upon this commitment.” He also promised to vigorously impose the UN Agenda 2030 on the starving and impoverished victims his regime lords over with Agenda 2030-style policies. The communist Castro regime vowed to work with socialist Venezuelan strongman Nicolas Maduro and other tyrants to impose the UN goals on their victims, too — all with financing from Western taxpayers.

The brutal tyrants ruling Communist China, meanwhile, have also been enthusiastic cheerleaders for the UN goals — goals that the regime boasted it played a “crucial role” in developing. The Chinese autocracy, infamous for forced abortions, censorship, religious and political persecution, the “one-child policy,” terrible pollution, kangaroo courts, and of course, murdering more human beings than any other entity in all of human history, used its vast, global propaganda machine to celebrate Agenda 2030.

“China has made important contributions to the global efforts in reaching a fair, inclusive and sustainable post-2015 development agenda,” the regime’s deputy permanent representative to the UN, Wang Min, was quoted as saying in a report by the Communist Chinese news and espionage service Xinhua. “China is also very active in putting forward Chinese proposals…. The agreement includes important proposals by China and many other developing countries in numerous aspects.”

Among other “commitments,” China promised to spend $2 billion in foreign countries to meet the UN goals in “education” and “health,” with its funding increasing to $12 billion by 2030. While only contributing a small piece of the pie, the fact that Beijing is so excited about the agenda is quite revealing. Echoing Chairman Mao’s rhetoric, EU and NATO globalist Javier Solana said, “With a sustained commitment from all countries, developed and developing alike, the world can ensure that it celebrates another great leap forward in 2030.” (Emphasis added.) The last “Great Leap Forward,” presided over by Chairman Mao Tse-tung between 1958 and 1963, resulted in the murder of an estimated 45 million Chinese who were worked, starved, or beaten to death.

The Obama administration, which apparently does not plan to present the UN scheme to the U.S. Senate for ratification as required by the U.S. Constitution, also offered a forceful defense of the UN agenda. Speaking to the UN General Assembly on September 27, 2015, after purporting to commit the United States to the global plot, Obama claimed the UN blueprint “is one of the smartest investments we can make in our own future.”

Even the world’s leading religious figure, Pope Francis, addressed UN member governments with a plea to support the UN goals. “The adoption of the 2030 Agenda for Sustainable Development ... is an important sign of hope,” he declared, before demanding a UN “climate” regime as well.

Beyond governments and religious figures, much of the private sector also enthusiastically backed the new goals. Among the mega-corporations backing the scheme are the world’s top three search engines: Google, Microsoft’s Bing, and Yahoo. It was not immediately clear whether those corporations’ support for the UN agenda would affect the supposed impartiality of search results, but critics of the UN plan expressed alarm nonetheless.


For now, at least, the world and the White House are all pretending that the SDGs are binding on Americans, too. However, the U.S. Senate was not consulted, as the Constitution requires for all treaties. And even if the Senate were to ratify it, the federal government cannot grant itself new anti-constitutional powers merely by approving a treaty. Therefore, the agreement has no force in the United States. But as UN Agenda 21 showed clearly, that does not mean that the Obama administration, and possibly future presidents, would not attempt to push it forward anyway. The American people, therefore, must demand through their elected representatives that the UN power grab be stopped. https://www.thenewamerican.com/tech/environment/item/22267-un-agenda-2030-a-recipe-for-global-socialism

12 Democrats Against Agenda 21 — “Considering its policies are woven into all the General Plans of the cities and counties, it's important for people to know where these policies are coming from. While many people support the United Nations for its 'peacemaking' efforts, hardly anyone knows that they have very specific land use policies that they would like to see implemented in every city, county, state and nation. The specific plan is called United Nations Agenda 21 Sustainable Development, which has its basis in Communitarianism. By now, most Americans have heard of sustainable development but are largely unaware of Agenda 21. In a nutshell, the plan calls for governments to take control of all land use and not leave any of the decision making in the hands of private property owners. It is assumed that people are not good stewards of their land and the government will do a better job if they are in control. Individual rights in general are to give way to the needs of communities as determined by the governing body. Moreover, people should be rounded up off the land and packed into human settlements, or islands of human habitation, close to employment centers and transportation. Another program, called the Wildlands Project spells out how most of the land is to be set aside for non-humans.


U.N. Agenda 21 cites the affluence of Americans as being a major problem which needs to be corrected. It calls for lowering the standard of living for Americans so that the people in poorer countries will have more, a redistribution of wealth. Although people around the world aspire to achieve the levels of prosperity we have in our country, and will risk their lives to get here, Americans are cast in a very negative light and need to be taken down to a condition closer to average in the world. Only then, they say, will there be social justice which is a cornerstone of the U.N. Agenda 21 plan. Agenda 21 policies date back to the 70's but it got its real start in 1992 at the Earth Summit in Rio de Janeiro when President Bush signed onto it. President Clinton took office the following year and created the President's Council on Sustainable Development to implement it in the United States. Made up of federal agencies, corporations, and non-profit groups, the President's Council on Sustainable Development moved quickly to ensure that all federal agencies would change their policies to comply with UN Agenda 21. A non-governmental organization called the International Council of Local Environmental Initiatives, ICLEI, is tasked with carrying out the goals of Agenda 21 worldwide. Remember: UN Agenda 21/Sustainable Development is a global plan that is implemented locally. Over 600 cities in the U.S. are members; our town joined in 2007. The costs are paid by taxpayers.


It's time that people educate themselves and read the document and related commentary. After that, get a copy of your city or county's General Plan and read it. You will find all sorts of policies that are nearly identical to those in U.N. Agenda 21. Unfortunately, their policies have advanced largely unnoticed and we are now in the end game. People need to identify their elected officials who are promoting the U.N.'s policies and hold them accountable for their actions. Only when we've identified who the people are and what they are trying to do will we be able to evaluate whether or not we approve of the policies they are putting forward. Some people may think it's appropriate for agencies outside the United States to set our policies and some people will not. The question is, aren't Americans able to develop their own policies? Should we rely on an organization that consists of member nations that have different forms of governments, most of which do not value individual rights as much as we do? It's time to bring U.N. Agenda 21 out in the open where we can have these debates and then set our own policies in accordance with our Constitution and Bill of Rights.


Ok, you say, interesting, but I don't see how that really affects me. Here are a few ways: No matter where you live, I'll bet that there have been hundreds of condos built in the center of your town recently. Over the last ten years there has been a 'planning revolution' across the US. Your commercial, industrial, and multi-residential land was rezoned to 'mixed use.' Nearly everything that got approvals for development was designed the same way: ground floor retail with two stories of residential above. Mixed use. Very hard to finance for construction, and very hard to manage since it has to have a high density of people in order to justify the retail. A lot of it is empty and most of the ground floor retail is empty too. High bankruptcy rate. So what? Most of your towns provided funding and/or infrastructure development for these private projects. They used Redevelopment Agency funds. Your money. Specifically, your property taxes. Notice how there's very little money in your General Funds now, and most of that is going to pay Police and Fire? Your street lights are off, your parks are shaggy, your roads are pot-holed, your hospitals are closing. The money that should be used for these things is diverted into the Redevelopment Agency. It's the only agency in government that can float a bond without a vote of the people. And they did that, and now you're paying off those bonds for the next 45 years with your property taxes. Did you know that? And by the way, even if Redevelopment is ended, as in California, they still have to pay off existing debt--for 30 to 45 years. So what does this have to do with Agenda 21?


Redevelopment is a tool used to further the Agenda 21 vision of remaking America's cities. With redevelopment, cities have the right to take property by eminent domain---against the will of the property owner, and give it or sell it to a private developer. By declaring an area of town 'blighted' (and in some cities over 90% of the city area has been declared blighted) the property taxes in that area can be diverted away from the General Fund. This constriction of available funds is impoverishing the cities, forcing them to offer less and less services, and reducing your standard of living. They'll be telling you that it's better, however, since they've put in nice street lights and colored paving. The money gets redirected into the Redevelopment Agency and handed out to favored developers building low income housing and mixed use. Smart Growth. Cities have had thousands of condos built in the redevelopment areas and are telling you that you are terrible for wanting your own yard, for wanting privacy, for not wanting to be dictated to by a Condo Homeowner's Association Board, for being anti-social, for not going along to get along, for not moving into a cramped apartment downtown where they can use your property taxes for paying off that huge bond debt. But it's not working, and you don't want to move in there. So they have to make you. Read on.


Human habitation, as it is referred to now, is restricted to lands within the Urban Growth Boundaries of the city. Only certain building designs are permitted. Rural property is more and more restricted in what uses can be on it. Although counties say that they support agricultural uses, eating locally produced food, farmer's markets, etc, in fact there are so many regulations restricting water and land use (there are scenic corridors, inland rural corridors, baylands corridors, area plans, specific plans, redevelopment plans, huge fees, fines) that farmers are losing their lands altogether. County roads are not being paved. The push is for people to get off of the land, become more dependent, come into the cities. To get out of the suburbs and into the cities. Out of their private homes and into condos. Out of their private cars and onto their bikes.


Bikes. What does that have to do with it? I like to ride my bike and so do you. So what? Bicycle advocacy groups are very powerful now. Advocacy. A fancy word for lobbying, influencing, and maybe strong-arming the public and politicians. What's the conection with bike groups? National groups such as Complete Streets, Thunderhead Alliance, and others, have training programs teaching their members how to pressure for redevelopment, and training candidates for office. It's not just about bike lanes, it's about remaking cities and rural areas to the 'sustainable model'. High density urban development without parking for cars is the goal. This means that whole towns need to be demolished and rebuilt in the image of sustainable development. Bike groups are being used as the 'shock troops' for this plan.


What plan? We're losing our homes since this recession/depression began, and many of us could never afford those homes to begin with. We got cheap money, used whatever we had to squeak into those homes, and now some of us lost them. We were lured, indebted, and sunk. Whole neighborhoods are empty in some places. Some are being bulldozed. Cities cannot afford to extend services outside of their core areas. Slowly, people will not be able to afford single family homes. Will not be able to afford private cars. Will be more dependent. More restricted. More easily watched and monitored.


This plan is a whole life plan. It involves the educational system, the energy market, the transportation system, the governmental system, the health care system, food production, and more. The plan is to restrict your choices, limit your funds, narrow your freedoms, and take away your voice. One of the ways is by using the Delphi Technique to 'manufacture consensus.' Another is to infiltrate community groups or actually start neighborhood associations with hand-picked 'leaders'. Another is to groom and train future candidates for local offices. Another is to sponsor non-governmental groups that go into schools and train children. Another is to offer federal and private grants and funding for city programs that further the agenda. Another is to educate a new generation of land use planners to require New Urbanism. Another is to convert factories to other uses, introduce energy measures that penalize manufacturing, and set energy consumption goals to pre-1985 levels. Another is to allow unregulated immigration in order to lower standards of living and drain local resources.

http://www.democratsagainstunagenda21.com/

13 Communitarianism — https://www.researchgate.net/publication/242207298_ETHICS_AT_A_GLANCE

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

I also did read your other poem or writing in this and agree just as I did with your other work !
We all have to wake up
I fear it’s too late
They are well underway in the evil plan
Yes
Look at the weather manipulation cloud seeding energy crisis blackouts lack of food lack of shipping high food high interest high rent etc the list goes on
Did it start before the Covid lockdowns yes ! It’s just got worse
I read a lot too on what’s behind all this some days I need to stay off it but thanks for sharing we need to educate the world on their hidden agenda not hidden now but in plain sight

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Julie,

Thank you for reading and for sharing you candid thoughts ... I am not into co.. read more



Reviews

I also did read your other poem or writing in this and agree just as I did with your other work !
We all have to wake up
I fear it’s too late
They are well underway in the evil plan
Yes
Look at the weather manipulation cloud seeding energy crisis blackouts lack of food lack of shipping high food high interest high rent etc the list goes on
Did it start before the Covid lockdowns yes ! It’s just got worse
I read a lot too on what’s behind all this some days I need to stay off it but thanks for sharing we need to educate the world on their hidden agenda not hidden now but in plain sight

Posted 1 Year Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

Julie,

Thank you for reading and for sharing you candid thoughts ... I am not into co.. read more
I'm sorry, I'm confused (?!??!?) You are presenting a platform against a platform that you, as an individual, or as an organized group, are opposed to. And you are saying, with no real or credible proof, that what you are saying is any more factual than what they say. The facts you do present are little more than pointing fingers at what business does without any help from the government, A bowl of rice and a dollar a day trumps US wages. So, the factories move overseas, Dick and Jane buy Chinese goods, Japanese cars, and food from Mexico. Why? it's cheaper!

Posted 1 Year Ago


Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

1 Year Ago

JE,

No offense intened whatsoever, but clearly you did not read the entirety of this .. read more
JE Falcon

1 Year Ago

I'm sorry, but I did. Sadly.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats


Author

Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham
Marvin Thomas Cox-Flynn de Graham

Smalltown, TX



About
“Hello! Welcome to my profile page. As a Creative Writer, I pen a variety of material that ranges from piss poor attempts at Poetry, to morbidly Dark Fiction, to investigative, in depth, re.. more..

Writing