Intro

Intro

A Chapter by TransparentHearts

I counted all my blessings, each and everyone of them. For every blessing, I cried my soul out knowing my fate. I've had enough and I'm sorry dear world for pain I've given. For every person I have hurt, I will take their pain plus my own. Suffering and torture for a man's sin is nothing to me. Take away everyone's emotional and physical pressures and strains and bear them upon me as my burden. Give humanity happiness, love, prosperity, fertality, and knowledge. Let them live with good hearts and pure souls as mine is filled with dread. I sacrifice myself for those more fortunate and those less. I'll live better knowing this, and I won't die in vain. Angels will surround humanity, cleansing them of darker days. Give me the burden and the pain. I'll exchange you for my happiness and my love. You matter more than me and it will always be so. Truth be told, I surrendered my heart and my soul for everyone else. I don't care what happens to me as long as everyone around me is okay. Everyone else is more important, so never worry. I am only another human. Nothing special. Think of me as a shadow. Lost and forgotten in the world but shines in the light when I'm summoned. In the darkness, I'm forgotten. I'm just here to serve.



© 2010 TransparentHearts


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

155 Views
Added on May 11, 2010
Last Updated on May 11, 2010


Author

TransparentHearts
TransparentHearts

About
Well...where to start. (The short version) I liiike weird crazy, not run-of-the-mill kind of stuff. Liike taking an armadillo on a rollar coaster. How fun would that be?!?! You could call me crazy. I .. more..

Writing