Not Perfect

Not Perfect

A Chapter by TransparentHearts

The black night surrounds me and no stars shine, nor is the moon above me tonight. It is upon me with great sorrow I take this blade and slash it across my skin until the crimson liquid life splashes upon the ground. The words "I am no angel" pound in my head as I fall to the ground leaving a pool of thick blood around me. My body is weak as I lay there, gasping for breath to live again. I beg for mercy and for salvation. I placed this upon me and all I ask for is for forgiveness. I never meant to do that to you. This is what it does to me. I am torn apart inside. Ripped to shreds. Though I matter not to the world. I am but just a shadow. A mere memory of what was to be. A fallen angel I never was. A happy sorrow fills me. I am just a teenager. I'm not perfect. I'm sorry I have flaws. I'm sorry I make mistakes. I'm sorry I can't tell you everything you want to hear. I am but a servant of wishes and of whims. I am a servant of the Lord. I am nothing. I am a faded memory long gone. I am a tool to be used. I am nothing more.


© 2010 TransparentHearts


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

170 Views
Added on May 11, 2010
Last Updated on May 11, 2010


Author

TransparentHearts
TransparentHearts

About
Well...where to start. (The short version) I liiike weird crazy, not run-of-the-mill kind of stuff. Liike taking an armadillo on a rollar coaster. How fun would that be?!?! You could call me crazy. I .. more..

Writing