Entry #5

Entry #5

A Chapter by Layla L
"

The Final Note

"

The Final Note

My love,

You have requested to cut off all communication between us and I respect that, but please allow me to say my final words. I must explain myself or I’ll forever regret I didn’t.

What we had was priceless. What we materialized was unlike anything anyone had ever witnessed. Our love was stronger than a blizzards deathly wind. We flew through time together and saw nothing else but each-others grin. The moments we shared and the memories we made were like a fairy tale; almost unreal, even I can’t accept how perfect it was. We had a lit flame in us that wouldn’t allow anything to take it out. Every time I looked at you, it gave me a reason to wake up the next day. Just to see your face, your smile, your hazelnut eyes, and long black hair. Just to hear your silly jokes and random outbursts. Though, I know with time, things begin to rust and rot away and that’s exactly what happened to us. Our love turned to just the same old; at least, that’s how you treated it. I tried my hardest to supply something new and refreshing with all the love I was blessed with, but you still stayed cold. My love, you were all I had, what made you think I was the one pushing you away.

It’s not like I wanted the sun to sleep and the nights to fall and watch tomorrows leave and yesterday’s come. I have no control over it, like how we fell in love. Not for a second I’d ever believe the day would come where we would value our distance more than the time we’d spend together. You make it sound so easy to just leave and “move on”. I’m still astonished you believe it can be like that. Leading me to question, did you really love me? Couldn’t have if it was just so easy for you to turn the other way once you were unsatisfied. It breaks my heart to say that now I truly feel like we wasted each-others time. Putting a lie before my eyes and making me believe what we had was truly anything at all. I tried my best to refrain from saying it like this, but it can’t be avoided. It’s a stone fact that you didn’t care. You just dumped me and our memories at a graveyard full of grief and shattered hearts and you know that. For that, I cannot forgive you. You may feel like you didn’t ask for forgiveness, but everyone does eventually, it’s natural. I’m sorry I believed you were the one. These are my final words and I’m sure you’re more than happy to know that.

My love

My dear

My friend

A stranger

Easy enough right?

Sincerely,

Heartbroken



© 2014 Layla L


Author's Note

Layla L
ignore grammar problems

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

109 Views
Added on November 26, 2014
Last Updated on November 26, 2014


Author

Layla L
Layla L

Las Vegas, NV



About
Just some chick that plays with words. more..

Writing
Prologue Prologue

A Chapter by Layla L


Entry #1 Entry #1

A Chapter by Layla L