Dreams Aimed: a Sacrifice

Dreams Aimed: a Sacrifice

A Story by Michael Giles
"

I am for my happiness, but for purpose, I crave for passion. A reason why I always direct my dreams tomorrow. Cause it's always pain and frustration that arise from my perspectives, not minding the completeness I feel being with some friends to rely on.

"

Those phrases, a construction of words soothingly echoing back and forth into my ear, wherein she would try to interfere in the blissful sleep of the morning.

 

Always the topic discussion of the House. When will I learn to comply with the discipline of forcing myself to stand up in the middle of the chilly dawn? When will I grow up?

 

Till now, when I had been wondering how I could've done it right, without the alarming nuisance of the ticking clock, without the waste of an hour for my soul and body to reach out and compose a ring-a-bell rhythm, and without that speech heard-spoken. I just felt how ceremonious it could have been. Buzzing within your sense of hearing all the time. But, somehow I found out how I grieve for those minutes of emancipated talk.

 

And now, all I've been trying to focus on, is the goal to score the days' worth and the aim to scrap all those blank pages off my memory (so faced) to attain a positive outcome, to retrieve back.

Yes. This is what I've dreamed of, what I yearned for, to take the flight and direct my plight to where it would lead me to. To accept the challenge and lead the way. But, I never really urged to be SEPARATED FROM HOME for it is where I truly belong. It's the sanctuary of my own emotions. I seek refuge through it.

 

I am for my happiness, but for purpose, I crave for passion. A reason why I always direct my dreams tomorrow. Cause it's always pain and frustration that arise from my perspectives, not minding the completeness I feel being with some friends to rely on.

© 2008 Michael Giles


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

104 Views
Added on April 8, 2008

Author

Michael Giles
Michael Giles

Philippines



About
I live in the Philippines. I'm just 16, turning 17 this 15th of April. I write whenever I feel like doing it. more..

Writing