Chapter One

Chapter One

A Chapter by nadineisabellee

-Nixie’s POV-

I woke up to the sound of my alarm screaming at me; more conscious I got the more louder and annoying the alarm did. I glanced at the tiny red letters on the clock and I couldn’t believe it. My heart sank in to my stomach on how late I was going to be for my first day of junior year.

 

 “Nixie, for the fifth time its 7:30 we need to go!” My brother Zac yelled from downstairs.

 

I came to the realization that I probably wasn't going to be able to shave my legs today. I jumped into the shower and got ready as fast as I could.

 

Taking a deep breath and looking in the mirror studying myself was one of my daily routines. My black as night hair made me look even more pale than I already was and if not also sick looking. My brother would always tell me that I remind him of a black cat since my eyes are such a bright green and I do have the worst luck ever.

 

I shook my head at the disappointing image that I saw on the other side and went to get ready.

 

Another year at Burlington Township High School, the dread of even thinking that makes my stomach turn. It’s not like I can blame the high school for being so s****y or my town it’s just the people that crawl around here are so goddamn awful.

 

My brother is so lucky he is graduating this year and is able to start his amazing adventurous life. He deserves the best even though I’ll be heartbroken to see him leave. Ever since I could remember my brother has been my hero and basically my parent. Since both of my parents are stationed in California for the Navy and the Navy has been their life even when they created two. They come home every month for about a week if we’re lucky but if they died I really don’t know what I would even say at their funeral considering I don’t even know them.

 

I ran to my brother’s car as fast as I could.

 

“Zac, your clock is telling me….and correct me if I’m wrong but it says that it’s only 7:45,” I pointed to the clock in confusion, “We still have about fifteen minutes.”

 

“Since I know you have such a wonderful passion for this school and wanting to go I wanted to make sure you wouldn't over sleep to make us late.” He smirked at me.

 

“You are such an a*s!” I slapped his shoulder while he chuckled.

 

-Justin’s POV-

 

 Mark let his car give out one more pur before he cut the engine. I swear he could marry that damn clunk of junk if it was possible. He looked in the car mirror and winked like the arrogant a*s he was. We were early but that made it better for us to check out our new prey for this year.

 

Senior Year, finally I made it with my best friends. Sadly only Mark and I are graduating this year but no matter where life takes us Mark, Kyle, Trevor, and I will always be the best partners in crime.

 

Ever since seventh grade we had this power team going on we would play football and also fool around with any female that breathed really. As disgusting as that sounds that’s just how we took on life and what made us who we are today.

 

In every group, no matter what anyone says, there is always a leader; the leader doesn’t have whip making orders and what not they just come up with plans, the toughest, and most popular. I am surprisingly not the leader, I am and will never be leader material; it’s too much responsibility.

 

In our group Mark is the leader. Mark is the captain of the football team and ever since I could remember he was leader material. If he didn't have a brain like a piece of wood then maybe he could be the president. But, if that day was ever to come I would move to Canada. 

 

Kyle, in all honesty I don’t even know how he is in our group with how we run things. Kyle is the sweetest guy ever he reminds me of a new born puppy. He doesn’t just fool around with girls because he feels bad if he hurts them or plays them out even if he has no interest in the girl. He doesn’t speak his mind and is really quiet. As opposite as he is to us, he is still a brother to me,

 

Trevor is my best friend and everything but he is the biggest dick I could have ever met. He is a cheater, a home wrecker, he’s always in fights, and he doesn’t care about anyone but himself. It’s pretty sad and the list could go on and on, on how much of a terrible person he is but he is never changing so there’s no point in trying to fix something that won’t change.

 

For me, I wouldn’t know what to classify myself as. I am a player and I’ve only had one relationship and really life to me is party and football. Maybe I am worse than Trevor. 

 

 “Dude, let’s make something interesting happen this year.” Mark complained as he lit a cigarette.

 

 “Like what?” Trevor shot him a look.

 

 A group of girls in short skirts strutted in front of us. “Hey baby how you doin?” Trevor smirked as he’s mind warned off the topic.

 

 “Pointless….” Kyle took a pause, “You guys already got those girls.”

 

 “Yeah, I know we pretty much got every girl in this beat town.” I said.

 

 “There has to be at least one.” Mark groaned, “Wait guys, you may think we got all the girls in this town but has any fell in love with you. I bet none have.”

 

That thought processed in my mind, of course girls say they love me, and I know that they know that Justin Skeelts does not fall in love. Many have tried to break that but it never works.  After stupid Clair Sabreen in 10th grade I am never wasting my time falling in love ever again.

 

“You have a point there. Let’s make this year interesting.” Kyle glanced at Trevor and Mark.

 

"How on earth are we going to--" I was cut off by bickering coming behind us.

 

"Seriously. It’s the first day of school and I look terrible because of you!" A squeaky voice yelled.

 

The squeaky voice belonged to this short, tiny girl who I don’t even recall seeing before. She had long black hair, wore black leggings, a grey shirt, and had her nose pierced. Looking at her made my stomach feel a certain way. The guy she was yelling at is Zac Allington; he is on the football team and is pretty cool.

 

"Maybe you shouldn’t stay up all night playing guitar and I wouldn’t have to trick you." The guy chuckled as he walked away from the girl.

 

"I bet you can't make a girl fall in love with you by the end of the year." Mark caught my attention from the girl standing there.

 

"I bet you I can." I augured backed.

 

"Okay if you can make a girl fall in love with you I owe you 15,000 big ones." He put out his cigarette.

 

“And if I don’t?” I paused, “Which will obviously not happen because look at me, seriously.”

 

“If you don’t then you owe me 15,000 dollars and you have to confess to the whole school and internet what you did.” Mark explained.

 

"And we have to pick this young lady." Trevor added.

 

"And it has to be for the whole school year." Kyle added.

 

"Deal." I smirked.

 

Carrie Guriner, who was a junior, strutted by. I have a thing with her on the weekends or whenever I feel lonely at night.

 

“Justin!” She squealed as she ran up to hug me.

 

“Hello beautiful,” I smiled as I kissed her.

 

"Jesus, it’s not even 8:30 in the morning and you are already stalking your prey. You are disgusting.” The tiny squeaky girl gagged.

 

"Well I don’t really know you, but if you knew me I know you would want it." I held on to Carrie's waist.

 

"Yeah in your dreams," She spit at me.

 

"Pretty sure that they would be yours," I smirked.

 

She rolled her eyes and walked to the school and so did Carrie.

 

I turned around to the guys who had these big smirks on their faces and their eyes glued to me.

 

"No. You've got to be kidding me." I pouted. 



© 2014 nadineisabellee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

80 Views
Added on November 28, 2014
Last Updated on November 28, 2014


Author

nadineisabellee
nadineisabellee

NJ



About
My name is Nadine The one place where I am content is with writing My dreams became my reality I hope you enjoy my writing :) more..

Writing