Chapter Two

Chapter Two

A Chapter by nadineisabellee

-Nixie's POV-

 

Another reason why I can’t stand this town or school it’s full of s***s and man-w****s. Seriously no one knows how to keep anything to themselves, almost 100 percent sure that Burlington Township has the most teenagers with STD’s, we make Maine look terrible….no the whole United States look terrible.

 

I walked into school and already knew this year was going to be long and like hell. I was dragging my feet to my homeroom so I could get my life sentence for this year.

 

"NIXIE!!!" I heard a squeal at the end of the hall.

 

"Ah! Ashley!" I gave her a hug.

 

Ashley is my best friend since sixth grade. We went through everything together; heartbreaks, crushes, family drama, etc. basically what I am getting at she will always be there for me.

 

She is the complete opposite of me though, appearance wise. She has long curly brown hair; she wears lots of colors as for me I stick to the basic dark, boring colors to wear. She was very preppy looking and I was not.

 

"Let's have a good year." She smiled at me.

 

"I would love that.” I latched my arm to hers as we walked together.

 

“Ehw,” She gawked

 

I looked up to see Justin and his posy following him through the hall: winking at girls, checking out girls, and in the end breaking their hearts. They disgust me.

 

Justin broke Ashley's heart in 9th grade after he had sex with her than dumped her. I never understood it or cared that much to be honest because they didn’t even know each other. They were both drunk at a party together and one thing led to the next, I guess.

 

"Hey," He did his stupid smirk at me.

 

“What is that about?” Ashley asked in jealously.

 

“I don’t know or care but I probably got an STD from that.” I laughed

 

I really don’t understand why he would even say hey to me, I just flipped out on him for being a pig then he is going to act all piggy one me? I felt anger build up in me and my face turning red.

 

I got my schedule and my days for the next year went:

Science 8:30am �" 10am (On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays I have gym on Tuesdays and Thursdays)

Math 10:03am �" 10:48am

Art 10:51am �" 11:36am

Lunch 11:39am - 12:04pm

History 12:07pm �" 12:52pm

English 12:55pm �" 1:40pm

Study Hall  1:43pm �" 2:30pm

 

I got the biggest smile on my face reading this; finally I have last period study hall meaning I can leave early! This year was already starting out fantastic!

 

I walked into Science seeing the worst possible class ever making my fantastic outlook be too good to be true. In this class were Justin, Kyle, Trevor, Ashley, and me.

 

"Hello class, I am Mrs. Fischer and I will be your teacher for this year,” She had a warm smile; “I hope everyone had an amazing summer. This year you will be assigned to a partner that will be your partner for this whole year. Don’t worry though most of the time you two will be working in groups of four and six.”

 

There were moans and groans coming from all angles of the class room. I was praying to all the Gods and Goddesses out there that I wouldn’t be paired with any of the pigs.

 

Mrs. Fischer scanned down our names list calling out who is a partner with whom. My heart was pounding faster than ever, my stomach was on a rollercoaster, and I was beginning to sweat. Since my last name began with an A I was one of the first to be assigned a partner.

 

“Nixie Allington you will be partners with….”



© 2014 nadineisabellee


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

78 Views
Added on December 3, 2014
Last Updated on December 3, 2014
Tags: love romance teen drama high sch


Author

nadineisabellee
nadineisabellee

NJ



About
My name is Nadine The one place where I am content is with writing My dreams became my reality I hope you enjoy my writing :) more..

Writing