Wilde Horses Couldn't Stop Me! (An Atlantis Fan Fiction)

Wilde Horses Couldn't Stop Me! (An Atlantis Fan Fiction)

A Book by Naomi Bloom
"

A fan fiction based on Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire.

"

© 2013 Naomi Bloom


Author's Note

Naomi Bloom
A fan fiction based on Disney's Atlantis: The Lost Empire. Two men and a young woman are found in a submarine near Atlantis. The two men are pronounced dead while the girl Beatrice Wilde turns out to be a coworker of Milo's from the Smithsonian. She is still alive, although no one can wake her up!

This story was inspired by "The Moment I Said It" by Imogen Heap (although I am also indebted to the plots of Atlantis: The Lost Empire, Sleeping Beauty, Snow White and Kill Bill... haha...). I love to come up with scenarios that match the structure of a piece of music and a lot of my story ideas come from listening to songs and daydreaming stories.

The story was also highly inspired by Imogen Heap’s “Speak for Yourself” album (which contains "The Moment I Said It"), and, as a result, it is a great musical accompaniment to this story. It’s usually what I have been listening to while writing this story. Have a listen while you read. :)

My Review

Would you like to review this Book?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

216 Views
Added on December 28, 2012
Last Updated on January 14, 2013
Tags: fan fiction, lost empire, atlantis, disney, wilde, horses, beatrice, milo thatch, beatrice wilde, kida, kidagakash, books, merging, worlds, washington, smithsonian, love, betrayal, decisions, forbid

Author

Naomi Bloom
Naomi Bloom

Ontario, Canada



About
An amateur writer of poems, short stories and other types of writing. I recently graduated from university and I am trying to figure out what to do with my life. Victorian England, name meanings, be.. more..

Writing
Drowning Drowning

A Poem by Naomi Bloom