I do.

I do.

A Story by Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself

I stand at the alter, Waiting anxiously. The tuxedo is itchy, i am trying to remember the vows. Who cares if i remember? as long as we are in love, and we are happy right? Which we are. This is the girl who taught me how to love, taught me how to truly laugh, taught me how to live to the fullest. We had been through so much, so many fights, so many make ups. The only relationship i want to be in, forever. The day i proposed was done perfectly, better than imagined.

  We were walking through a forest and before, i had tied little notes of dates of the memories throughout our relationship. She ran through the forest of the notes until she found the last note. January 10th 2011.

"But, this is today, nothing happened today silly" She said with a giggle.

Then i walked over and got on one knee and asked to take her name forever, as she took my heart. She cried, sat on my knee and took the ring. She pressed her lips so passionatly against mine i felt she would push me over.

 

"David, David!"

I snap back to today, the wedding, the itchy tuxedo.

"yeah, what, what is it?"

"We can't find June anywhere, we thought you might know."

I thought back. We were in the church, about a block away from the forest i proposed to her in, our safe area. Where we went to talk, tell secrets.

"yeah, ill be right back"

i put my head down and jog out of the church. I push the heavy doors open to reveal the pouring rain in the sky. She would still be there, on out bench. June loved the rain. I stepped out into the wet streets and headed to the forest. When i got there, I ran down the muddy hill. The path was coming up, the path origanally covered in snow, now covered in mud and grass. i got on the path and slowed down. I was almost at our bench, i would find her and we would talk this out. I am excited to see her beautiful face. I turn the curve and see white in the middle of the path. Her dress was covered in mud. I kept my pace as my heart was beating faster. I got to her side, she lay on her stomach her arm underneath her.

"June, Honey"

I turn over her body and find her dress not only covered in mud. But covered in the same colour on the knife in her lifeless hand.

© 2011 Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Featured Review

LMAO JESS!!! Yeah, very dramatic way to get one's point across. Ohhhh, this would make for an awesome opener to a story, like a flash back, then the rest of the story is about the guy's life after June's death and all that torment stuff that everyone loves to read about!!! Sorry, I just really want you to write a longer story :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

Wow. Sucks to be him!! lol. Very good work, kept me reading till the very end! :D

Posted 13 Years Ago


now ords to descibe this...simply incredible

Posted 13 Years Ago


LMAO JESS!!! Yeah, very dramatic way to get one's point across. Ohhhh, this would make for an awesome opener to a story, like a flash back, then the rest of the story is about the guy's life after June's death and all that torment stuff that everyone loves to read about!!! Sorry, I just really want you to write a longer story :P

Posted 13 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

very sad

Posted 13 Years Ago


The term "She's just not that into you" to a whole new level.... I am in love with it!!

Posted 13 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

248 Views
5 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 2, 2011
Last Updated on May 22, 2011

Author

Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself
Emily is not found, she is but lost within herself

About
i am girl, i have many stories to tell, many things to figure out, i dont know what i want to do, or what skills i have. I would give you a general idea of what is going to be on this page but i reall.. more..

Writing

Related Writing

People who liked this story also liked..