Chapter 2: RESTRAINTS

Chapter 2: RESTRAINTS

A Chapter by necrophyton

As I lay in my bed, in anticipation of what is coming, I begin to sweat profusely, as it feels like the room is burning with heat, but the thermometer reads a cold 30  Celsius from the air conditioning. I toss and I turn as I try to resist the feeling I’m getting. It’s coming, my Inner demon is coming. It feels as though thousands of hooks are pierced through my mind, dragging it to the bottom of my head to make room for my secondary consciousness. As I attempt to fight back, I feel the demon’s burning fury trying to fill in the space forming in my head. The strain is incredible, as I feel it unleashing it’s will upon my mind, it is taking every ounce of my willpower to stay my mind and restrain it, let alone to push it back down. As I begin to feel the last bits of my dwindling reserve of mental strength ebbing away from me, finally, slowly, and reluctantly it gives way to my mind’s willpower, as I breath a sigh of success.

 to my great surprise, I hear it speak: “you’ve won this round I guess, but I’ll be back tomorrow” it says. “You can speak!?!!” I yell out loud. This is the first time that I have heard it actually speak. I began to realize that since it was able to control me that well, and was also able to think for itself, it was foolish to not think of the possibility that-“that I’m a sentient being? I can hear all your thought’s you know. Just because I’m at the back of your head doesn’t mean I can’t hear what you think of, all this about music and video games and oh, yeah, that nasty thought about that girl? What’s her name? Denise? At your age you shouldn’t even know about that stuff yet! In my day-” “shut it! Shut it! SHUT IT!” I blushed at the remembrance of the thought, and then a question struck me. Who exactly was-“who am I, well, I can’t tell you exactly tell you right now, but lets just keep it at me being a demon that decided to- well, accidentally decided to posses your body, and that my nickname is Lucy. And I’m male, so don’t get the wrong idea. Well now that you know a little bit about me, wont you let me out so I-WE can go out and hunt some human’s? This whole full moon only schedule is really not good for my demon stomach.” “What? What’s a Demon stomach? Whatever, no, you can’t. Look, I’ve still got school tomorrow, so please leave me alone for now, whatever exactly you are; it probably won’t be good for both of us if I don’t get any sleep. So will you please just shut it, okay?” “Fine, its all fine. But don’t blame me if you get lonely and there’s no one that’s talking to you okay?” I lay down, exhausted from the night’s revelations, realizing that this explained a lot. “There’s more where that came from kid”. I screamed into my pillow.



© 2010 necrophyton


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

164 Views
Added on December 4, 2010
Last Updated on December 4, 2010


Author

necrophyton
necrophyton

zamboanga city, IX, Philippines



About
I think too much. I'm thinking about why i'm thinking so much, and i think I need to think about it. more..

Writing
PHASE 1 PHASE 1

A Chapter by necrophyton


PHASE 2 PHASE 2

A Chapter by necrophyton