Breathing in a Blue Whale

Breathing in a Blue Whale

A Poem by NelliKong

This blue whale is laying heavy on my chest making it hard to breathe, I’m at the bottom of the ocean and it’s getting really difficult to see. 


I’m sinking deeper and deeper into these waters dealing with my internal slaughters, but with all that has been going on this current will pull me under and spit me out… on the other side.


Nobody has been fishing and cast out their line or bother asking if I’m fine, maybe they just don’t have the time or maybe they’re blind…maybe…both. But if they did throw out the line from to take the bait, it may be too late because I just accepted this is my fate.


They can’t pinpoint my location using a doppler radar, they don’t know how deep I’m in it; they just think I’m a little bit off the shore line and say to themselves “oh she’ll be fine”. They don’t hear the screams or me waving my hands for help in desperation and how this water is up to my neck causing suffocation. 


At some point I became one with the sea and the blue whale consumed me… the ocean becomes really dangerous once you gone too far out to sea; now breathe on one… two… three.

© 2023 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Loved this
I love the way you write it’s phenomenal
I’ll be back !

Posted 10 Months Ago


NelliKong

10 Months Ago

thank you so much. happy you enjoyed. thanks for returning.
hi nellie,
another 'wow' poem - very deep... dealing with your own personal & inner demons.
a good write.
cheerio carola

Posted 10 Months Ago


NelliKong

10 Months Ago

Thanks for reading. Much appreciated.
Breathe... just breathe...

Take a moment of pause...

From all the evil... from the whole world outside...

A moment of pause to breathe...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10...

Breathe... take a pause... and count untill ten...

I can't promise you everything will turn better...

However... I can promise you...

If we survive it... we will be stronger... than we ever were before.

Great writing... Awesome poem!!!

;)

Blessed be!!!

Posted 10 Months Ago


If we compare it with real world, it's exactly the same. Everyone has turned into a demon now. Very true!

Posted 11 Months Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

NelliKong

10 Months Ago

thank you for your input. I appreciate it.
The_Ancient_Rock

10 Months Ago

You are so real... friend.

"Everyone has turned into a demon now. Very true!"
.. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

65 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 29, 2023
Last Updated on May 29, 2023

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing