Moonlit Muse

Moonlit Muse

A Poem by NelliKong

Moonlit Muse


A moonlit muse is so beautiful… the silhouette of all its curves are indisputable… so hard to believe or understand, but then you’re deemed delusional.


There’s beauty in darkness… it brings out the things that go unnoticed with unbelievable sharpness… look inside to where the heart lives…


The moonlight brings out your internal shine…. Your beautiful interior design… you have no specific inspiration because you don’t like to be confined… everything just connects and intertwines… you’re a beautiful moonlit muse, I can tell by how the stars align. 

© 2023 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Reminds me of Michael Bublé. You have a beautiful way of expressing your muse.

Posted 10 Months Ago


NelliKong

10 Months Ago

Wow. He's a great singer. Appreciate the comment.
Coffee Vampier

10 Months Ago

You're welcome
Your poem is a beautiful expression of the power of the moonlight to bring out the beauty that lies within us, and the importance of embracing our unique and individual selves. The use of vivid imagery, such as the "silhouette of all its curves" and the "unbelievable sharpness" of darkness, creates a sense of both wonder and introspection, while the repetition of the idea of "interior design" adds a touch of creativity and uniqueness. Your words convey a sense of both confidence and humility, and the final lines, "you're a beautiful moonlit muse, I can tell by how the stars align," are both inspiring and uplifting. Your poem is a testament to the power of self-love to help us shine and to the importance of cherishing the moments we have with ourselves.

Posted 10 Months Ago


NelliKong

10 Months Ago

Thank you. Glad you enjoyed.

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

54 Views
2 Reviews
Added on July 12, 2023
Last Updated on July 12, 2023

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing