Midnight Mischief

Midnight Mischief

A Poem by NelliKong

The clock struck midnight and unlike Cinderella,I didn’t leave my glass slipper… the anticipation building up as if it couldn’t happen any quicker… soon like UPS my package will be delivered… you slip off my glass shoe, then gaze deep into my eyes…the unspoken conversation told me that you would give me a wonderful surprise. Your look, your touch, your presence, enough to have me under your magic spell… you kiss me and I speak words in your ear that you must never tell.

Tonight I want to be bad… make the the best night that I ever had… take me to new heights that I haven’t reached… a wet dream that will have me off to sleep… love me deep… make me fill complete… even though my screams into this pillow isn’t discreet.

Tonight it’s all about the unexpected… your body on top of mine so we are connected… this craft of yours that you have perfected. It’s midnight… but the night in still young… let me reveal these secrets named Victoria in this room… lets have some fun…the fun has only begun.

© 2024 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

44 Views
Added on January 5, 2024
Last Updated on January 5, 2024

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing