Lets Rewrite the Rules Tonight

Lets Rewrite the Rules Tonight

A Poem by NelliKong

Tonight lets change the rules of the game… the first to scream the other’s name, loses… this isn’t a game of clueless, more like trouble… let me become apart of your world and burst your bubble. Lets play tic-tac-toe… but instead of three in a row, how about we just add up our. Love for each other best two out of three… don’t you agree.


I have you tongue tied like we playing twister… but as you put a twist on her then we both end up speechless… as our bodies play charades… communicating without words but yet we understand what the other person is trying to say. Nothing is off limits or taboo tonight… lets have everything faced up like spades… the way you use your hands have me in a daze.


Tag you’re it, I’m it… we take turns all night doing the chasing as we entangle each other in our spider webs… you may be the king, but the queen is the most valuable piece in chess… so when I make this checkmate move I’ll lay my head on your chest… show you why the queen is the best.


So tonight… new rules… a different picture, but let me set the mood and the scene… mew rules to our favorite game is a fun time wouldn’t you are. Now it’s game time, put your game face on… I’m ready to play this game all night long.

© 2024 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

Nicely written poem. Enjoyed reading.

Posted 3 Months Ago


NelliKong

3 Months Ago

Thank you for reading. I'm glad you enjoyed reading my poem. Hope that you enjoy my other pieces as .. read more

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

59 Views
1 Review
Added on January 13, 2024
Last Updated on January 13, 2024

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing