A Beautiful Mind of Mine

A Beautiful Mind of Mine

A Poem by NelliKong

’m similar and different to the late John Nash because I have a beautiful mind.. it’s the way my thoughts become combined.. and how all my thoughts are intentionally designed… they all just do what they’re assigned… and then everything becomes streamlined.


But then, something causes your mind to take a different turn… then it changes your perception of everything you ever thought and heard. It just does’t add up to them; the numbers just doest make any sense to them in their equation and the calculations are off. There becomes a disconnect between your mind and the mind of others… you try to sneak into their’s and go under cover. Now there’s friction on what you and the other persons believe… but you’re afraid if you disagree, they’ll put you in a padded room, give you medicine and deem you insane… but as a writer I’m just writing my truth on this window pane.


The inner voice I my head tells me different message… but I try to express it to the world and somehow I’m still neglected. They don’t believe the words that I write… they tell me my mind isn’t “right”… like other individuals live in the day andI poe alive at night… that’s when my ideas take flight… they don’t fight but instead bring them to the light.


So… my beautiful mind has the tendency to be misunderstood… if they could for one day just enter my mind, I wonder if they would… but if not then it’s all good As long as I have myself I’m beautiful, even when everyone else thinks I’m delusional… this poetry that I create is indisputable… I’m not a literacy criminal… just an unorthodox writer that’s not traditional. One day everyone will understand my mind… then maybe I’ll receive my noble prize. 

© 2024 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

42 Views
Added on January 29, 2024
Last Updated on January 29, 2024

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing