Transcend My Senses

Transcend My Senses

A Poem by NelliKong

Baby I’m a Taurus… that means I express myself through my senses, and I want you to do the same… let your senses be free, don’t let them be tame… lets put our names on the stars at the Hollywood walk of fame.


Touch me in places I wouldn’t even think… your touch sends me over the edge and on the brink… you feel my heat… from the tip of my head to the soles of my feet. Hands creasing each and every curve… your attention to the details of my body is something every woman deserves.


The taste of your lips are sweet like sugar and honey… I love when you put your lips upon me… your lips speak a language so amazing without the use of words… it’s silent poetry, so sweet, so romantic, so metaphorically impressive. You always make me want more… the more I get, the more of your kisses I want… when you pull away as a tease I get mad because I never want you to stop.


The smell of your cologne fills up the room… your scent leads a trail, waiting for me to find you… nobody can make me feel love like you do…a smell so intoxicating that it’s hard to resist… you add to the scoreboard because you never miss.


Every time I see you face… I just admire how handsome you are… I look into your eyes and see the stars… but the stars don’t compare to the light that shines within you. I scan your face and  take in all of your beautiful features… many thoughts of you race through my mind like you have on a pair of broken in sneakers. 


Last but certainly not least… I love the sound of your voice.. when I hear you speak it makes me rejoice… I may look poised but really I rather make a bunch of noise… your words become flesh… then the act puts me to rest… you ace every test, because you study everything about me. You notice things that will make my senses tingle. You pay attention to details. You make sure that every part of me is taken care of. I love how you use your senses to your advantage my love. 

© 2024 NelliKong


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

40 Views
Added on March 3, 2024
Last Updated on March 3, 2024

Author

NelliKong
NelliKong

About
Using writing as an outlet and see where it takes me. Open to comments more..

Writing