Chapter 13

Chapter 13

A Chapter by Arianna

My dreams were haunted with confusion, attempting to figure it all out. Why now, it had been so long since that day. So long since I had decided that we really were meant to be strangers forever.  I know I slept fitfuly, tossing and turning.


Regardless of if I like her or not stealing my sisters boyfriend is just low. Its something that she would do to, well anyone and by doing it myself I was just proveing that I was no better than she was. And that I belive was the real reason for my stress. 


The reason that my dreams were haunted with her distorted features. Face melting as if acid had been poured over her perfect features. Whispering things, evil things in my mind.


“you don’t deserve him.”  It whispered. Sending shivers down my spine. The voice not unlike my sisters was filled with spite, hatred and resentment. The similaraties however ended there, the voice rasped as though the flesh inside its throat was rubbed raw.

 

“its all just a joke” it taunted gaunt emacieated body jutting out at weird angels, smileing at me in the most wicked of all ways. That was if it could really be considered a smile, its face was so destroyed by acid I couldn’t tell where eyes ended and lips began, let alone how it could talk.


Though somehow it looked like jess, it felt like jess. The same disgust for my existence radieated off its being.  Feeding doubts into my subconconcious.


I felt myself shudder as she said these words, skin seeming to liquidize and drip off of her face slowly. Agonizingly slowly she reached out a hand and closed it over my neck.


“if I cant have him, no one can. You know that right Janie?” it said


I couldn’t be sure it was my sister in that moment, surely she wouldn’t…she couldn’t.

I couldn’t finish that thought because as  I began to its, her fingers worn and festering began to close around my throat.


All I knew was I couldn’t move. I coundnt breath and I was powerless to stop this thing that was attacking me I was powereless against her. Much as I was in real life she was stronger, evil and people loved her for it. I felt the life draining out of me as I sputtered for air.


Gasping patheticly trying to take in even the smallest bit of air, I woke up. Sweating. Eyes covered in tears sourounded by the comfort of my room.



© 2012 Arianna


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow that was a crazy dream she does need to feel guilty its not her fault at all that ronnie btoke wth jes it is jess own fault that she lost him well on the way to read the next chapter

Posted 11 Years Ago


I never reviewed this chapter?? How is that possible?
I must have missed it somehow, because I definitely dont recall reading it until now.
And I agree that she shouldnt feel guilty. Its not her fault her sister is a stuck up beeyotch that cant keep a guy despite being pretty.
If anything, its Ronnie's fault for taking so long to figure it out!
And that was a fucked up dream!
And reading the next chapter now!
Aaaaah! Excited!!!

Posted 11 Years Ago


wow, that sounded like a scary dream,but she shouldn;t feel guilty because it wasn't her fault they broke up. Ronnie was just dating the wrong girl. i do recommend you show us wats goign on istead of telling though. ^^
novelists.elite.info.
.display. DayDreamer54
.memberID. 010
.name. Patricia
.username. johncenagirl54
.novels. - - - -
.status. Early Reader
.join date. 04-19-2011


Posted 12 Years Ago


No! She deserved to be with Ronnie. They have an attraction. I don't care what you say. And stealing if he broke up with her. Sorry for the short review.
.novelists.elite.info.
.display. .quan.011.
.memberID. 011
.name. Quan
.username. Qmembers
.novels. Imperfect Humans, Imperfect Weapons
.status. Early Reader, Early Writer, noelwrimo Contestant
.noelwrimo. 24,796
.join date. 05-29-11

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

265 Views
4 Reviews
Rating
Added on April 13, 2012
Last Updated on April 13, 2012


Author

Arianna
Arianna

NC



About
Hi there, So I know I have a really horrible tendency to drop off the face of the earth. No promises I wont do it again. I do that. But my husband and I are writing a book and we would love some i.. more..

Writing
Prolouge Prolouge

A Chapter by Arianna