Three Body problem tackled by AI

Three Body problem tackled by AI

A Story by neurostar burns

The notorious Three Body problem recently was tackled-by another entity. Artificial Intelligence. Some scientists arranged and targeted the speedier processing by AI to calculate the problem solving much faster than the human mind can. The team is led by Philip Breen at the University of Edinburgh, UK.

The problem is calculating orbits, big and miniscule, of three bodies which are independent of other influences and thereby the orbits are to be determined individually. It is held that Issac Newton developed this scenario.

The team set up a special neural network to work through the calculations of the 300 year old problem. They ran through at least 9900 scenarios of the Three Body problem. Slowly eliminated frivolous responses that would distract a human mind and therefore saved a lot of time. The special instrument is fairly new and is named Brutus. The other feature is a deep artificial neural network (ANN).

© 2020 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

69 Views
Added on November 16, 2019
Last Updated on April 2, 2020

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing