Out of the Dark

Out of the Dark

A Story by neurostar burns

A conjecture which is working in studies and comes closer to credibility as more and more information is forthcoming.

Recently, the fields of Cosmology and Astronomy by their releases on certain topics continue to slide toward the' increasing roles that the dark natures play on the development of the universe. Dark Matter and Dark Energy continue to be big
clues on the developments from the "Big Bang" to energy producing and to being the substrate in the dark for the structuring of the design from the beginning. When the 'dark ages" ended there essentially was no source of light.

For more detail on the early structuring of the universe, it is found more and more that Dark Matter does indeed play a substantial  role not before credited in the research programs. They are in the dark and so out of the dark comes first stars according to studies. The incredible Dark Stars may be a clue of structure coming forth as they evolved, in some theories, from Dark Matter to be gigantically large and very luminous. These may illustrate the basics of the universe before sufficient chemical combinations cohered to light up the cosmos. Not that the cosmos from the beginning was already lit up, which used to be a former declaration. A new paradigm which should include the role of the dark natures is due to be coherently postulated.

© 2024 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

51 Views
Added on March 11, 2024
Last Updated on March 12, 2024

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing