The darkest part

The darkest part

A Story by neurostar burns

For mankind, the dark has always been present and a part of our environmental factor. It also is an enigma. It comes across as indecipherable, and lacks physical clarity.
Throughout history there have been attempts to comprehend its nature. Must light be the limit for discoveries. There seems to be no rule that light must exist. It is there because of some combination of events; and how long would be its duration?
Rather unanticipated, through the science of astronomy, darkness is found to significantly part take it presence of the known universe of today. Research shows it more and more having a substantial role in the functions of the universe from the beginning, and as "scaffolding", not merely the condition of the lack of light.
It is now considered, after studies of recent decades, that before any stars at all would shine, there is dark matter. The dark matter is unlit but plays a role, invisibly, in the formations of gas clouds of hydrogen and subsequent gathering of matter. Dark radiation, photons and dark galaxies are some outcomes. Dark stars of dark matter are believed to also be an early outcome. Many elements are now also found to have dark counterparts.
In early 2024, an astounding discovery indicates an early galaxy is totally dark and starless. Unprecedented. It is considered primordial. Primarily composed of hydrogen gas and dark matter, before anything can ignite and shineforth. Perhaps the darkest object of the universe ever found. But why stop there? Likely, new types of sensitive detection devices will be needed to discover more details.
It has been unanticipated that the dark would play such a large role in the in understanding of the universe or that its influence  would be so prevalent.  This is as dark as is known. But could there be a nature darker yet? Perhaps the darkest feature of the universe where the elements of light have not formed could be a partial clue.
A dark molecular broth should not be inconceivable in the composition of the universe. It would not have the energy and combination to ignite but would nevertheless be viable and self perpetuating. It may function without high temperatures.
Perhaps whereupon dark radiation and dark matter would generate under other processes. It could be that the number of atoms per cubic meter would be in
small fractions.
Darker yet is the predominance of only space between atoms being the only presence without being the antecedent to any process or building linkage, i.e. no valance levels.

© 2024 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

53 Views
Added on March 4, 2024
Last Updated on March 4, 2024

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing