Inter galactic probe named !

Inter galactic probe named !

A Story by neurostar burns

Sorry Musk, and Virgin Galactica, Starship but I already sent out a private space probe even 10 years before Voyagers were launched  So it has been out there a long time, before the Voyagers and Pioneers spacecrafts. Truly an experiment. This probe is not burdened down by restraints to overcome like thousands of tons of metal and volumes of rocket fuel. It is lighter than solar sails. It has amazing way of tracking and sending back images, albeit intermittently. Today I will, somewhat belatedly, name it NEZUKO kamado. Into the great depths of space! Alone.

The probe is instructed to avoid getting close to celestial bodies so as not be drawn to interruption by any gravity or magneticism of bodies and most other forms of hazards.

Several reports have been sent back. At one time it was ordered to provide a look back to the solar system rather than just forward. One of the reports showed the image of approaching the Virgo cluster which is 16 mega par secs distant or 50 million light years. It is to go further on as is plausible.

                  II

Being that the probe is steered away from bodies rather than toward any body, it presents an opportunity to obtain wide view in the cosmos. A bigger perspective view may be acquired.

This also brings opportunity, instead of focusing on condensed matter objects and the like, to gather more on the subtle elements and their role of the cosmos which would be of the larger cosmos volume compared to condensed mass. Matter is limited and can be bounded and presently is not filling out the volume in the universe which 'empty' and  subtle natures can and do interact.  So little is focused on subtle element roles that needs to be brought into the total picture rather than merely noted. For at the present epoch there is dearth of matter, so it makes sense to focus on what is abundant. It is most productive to work with complete, global information.


An example:
"If the depths of space, the density of charged particles becomes so low that they rarely collide with each other...the forces related to the electric field and magnetic fields filling space, control the motion of charged particles"



Chinese fortune cookie say: Don't wait for others to open doors for you.

Ah so, sooo true!!!!!

© 2023 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

55 Views
Added on April 21, 2023
Last Updated on July 16, 2023

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing