White Paper

White Paper

A Story by neurostar burns

"Cosmology Intertwined: Proceedings of the US Community Study on the Future of Particles Physics (Snowmass 2021)"
244 pg., over 2100 footnotes, from over 200 contributors for brainstorming sessions.

An extensive, overall category review of numerous studies of the role of particles and their natures in the cosmos through hundreds of sources.

"While the discordances can still be part of the result of systematic errors, their persistence after several years of accurate analysis strongly hint at cracks in the standard  cosmological scenario and the necessity for new physics or generalisations beyond the standard model."

"Additionally, we present a wide range of other less discussed anomalies at a statistical significance level lower than the Ho-S8 tensions which may also constitute hints towards a new physics..."

"it is difficult to believe that lambdaCDM cosmology can be considered the final description of the universe"
"There are multiple anomalies on large angular scales in the CBM temperature maps. Each is of <5 sigma for significance, each is characterized with a posteriori statistics, but several sets of anomalies are statistically independent (or nearly so) in standard lambda CDM. Collectively they are very troubling."

© 2023 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

57 Views
Added on May 5, 2023
Last Updated on May 11, 2023

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing