Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5
Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Antigens and adjustment

Antigens and adjustment

A Story by neurostar burns

"Antigens" are bodies within the body that develop and become a response to foreign elements or pathogens.
For usually sustaining health, the presence of antigens help the body's defense reaction to unaccustomed elements naturally.
For this to occur and develop, it must be understood the way to produce antigens to protect the organism (body health) is early in life to expose the organism to various environment factors so the body absorbs uncommon elements and over time develops adjustments to respond to them.
If this does not occur, then problems may later arise due to lack of mechanism developed in the body to respond to unaccustomed environmental factors successfully. If so, then the organism suffers from inability to counteract foreign elements.
Likely, then, when children and adults are exposed to irritating elements like, sun, animal fur, dander, uncommon foods, grass, ground, and more, then the body produces antigens to counter ill affects and reduce the affects or even nullify them.
To stifle the body's capacity to develop antigens leaves the body open to ailments at any time. It is found not productive merely to isolate the body from adverse elements and replace them with others.  For example, one cannot endure going out to engage in outdoor camping on the ground because they cannot abide grass, leaves, trees and other natural growth.
Some say log houses are ridiculous and out dated. Yet log houses are more natural and contain fewer contaminants which could give rise to reactions due to other elements or lack of natural production of antigens.  Many put faith in artificial housing which includes many unknown added chemicals which impact a body. Such as insulation may contain many chemicals which will infiltrate into home environment. Dry wall is artificial and loads of chemicals that will infiltrate could easily be  instilled without knowledge of the occupant. Many resins are chemically produced and so are pipe linings, window sills and such decorative styling. hence, an outcome could be dry throat, runny eyes, nose, stuffiness, etc. which may indicate the body is having difficulty adjusting for the chemicals.

© 2023 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

41 Views
Added on May 10, 2023
Last Updated on May 11, 2023

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing