Warning! Medical trap

Warning! Medical trap

A Story by neurostar burns

To put bluntly-

Medical treatment protocol could KILL you!

If you suspect that for an evaluation or treatment that the provider is not paying full attention
or utilizing full resources to treat you or leaving out something,or you are not improving-
STOP! It's your life! But it's only their income and revenue because they are a business.

Common reasons why the provider may not give you full, effective
 attention are as follows:

1) Medical protocol overrides the patient's concerns. The provider is to follow in their business protocols that are supplied during their tenure. They are foremost toward attaining memberships and income.

2) Administrative Codes. Most institutions develop their own priorities which is encoded in the administration you cannot see or likely not consult. The providers therein of the institution are obliged to follow such programs first above patient needs. Patients advocates are being thinned out and under funded deliberately but with the excuse of budget adjusting.

3) Hence, standardization may not include exhaustive processing, and marginalize some procedures or limit their use.


Find a remedial source instead that is not constrained by the above impositions.

© 2023 neurostar burns


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

49 Views
Added on December 6, 2023
Last Updated on December 7, 2023

Author

neurostar burns
neurostar burns

Phoenix



About
Avid hot tea drinker, likes seafood and asian eateries and home cooked food including east asian, trail hikes, lecturing, being single, cosmology, sky watching, open natural vistas. more..

Writing