TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh spreads some festive cheer in low-cut red minidress

TOWIE's Lucy Mecklenburgh spreads some festive cheer in low-cut red minidress

A Story by liker

Lucy Mecklenburgh brought some festive cheer to Essex as she stepped out in a festive red dress on Christmas Eve.

The 23-year-old TOWIE starlet looked stunning an an extremely low-cut dress which flattered her slim waist, as she went out for dinner.

Lucy opted to go without a coat, not legging the cold British weather ruin her sexy look or prevent her from showing off her tan.

Mecklenburgh is looking better than ever and is so proud of her fit figure, she recently posted a picture of herself in a black bra and lace trimmed underwear to show off her sculpted stomach.

Speaking about her weight to Look magazine recently, she said: 'I'm fit and healthy, and I eat well because it makes me feel good.

'I don't believe in starving yourself, and everyone deserves a treat, but obviously you can't eat doughnuts every day and stay slim'.


Photo: red bridesmaid dresses

When asked which form of exercise is most effective for her, she said: 'Gymnastics. The bottom of my bum is my problem area. I still get a bit of cellulite, but I started doing gymnastics on Tumble and it's made a huge difference.

'Dancing is great for burning calories, too.'

Lucy may well get a lot more gymnastics practice as she's reportedly enjoyed 'a string of dates' with Louis Smith after exchanging flirty banter with the hunky gymnast on the set of celebrity talent show Tumble.

The pair are said to have met while filming the BBC gymnastics show, which will not return after ending in September, and pals say the chemistry was evident long before they went on their first date.

'There were lots of rumours about Louis and Lucy when he was judging Tumble and she was a contestant,' a source told The Sun's TV Biz. 'It's true they were flirting but nothing happened.'

The pal claims Lucy initially ruled out the possibility of romance with the Olympic silver and bronze medalist, 25, because at 5ft 10in he is considerably shorter than the towering 6ft 2in she normally goes for.

The source explained: 'Louis got with someone straight after Tumble but they split and he bumped into Lucy. She must have forgotten about his size because sparks flew and they started dating.

'The way things are looking they could be together for a long time.'

Lucy's reported dates with Louis come shortly after a short-lived romance with Welsh TV presenter Gethin Jones.

Also Read: http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk/yellow-bridesmaid-dresses

© 2014 liker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

89 Views
Added on December 26, 2014
Last Updated on December 26, 2014