Kate Spade New York relaunches boutique

Kate Spade New York relaunches boutique

A Story by liker

Kate Spade New York relaunches boutique

Fans of the brand Kate Spade New York can now shop at the recently-relaunched boutique at The Gardens Mall, here.

The 131sq m store, which has a bright and chic deco, sticks to the brand’s signature bold and colourful look.

The boutique features an extensive array of products �" handbags, ready-to-wear apparel and fashion accessories.

In conjunction with the relaunch, the store also introduced its holiday 2014 collection which is inspired by Las Vegas and outer space.

Kate Spade in Southeast Asia and Australia general manager Elodie Bougenault said 2014 was the year of travel for the brand, and that was why Las Vegas and outer space were chosen as the inspiration for the collection.

Photo: queenie black bridesmaid dresses

Churning out the inner showgirl, the Las Vegas-inspired apparel and fashion accessories incorporate plenty of glitter, sequins and feather elements which make the collection fun and bright.

“The outer space theme is more elevated in a sense that it boasts darker colours,” said Bougenault.

The ready-to-wear collection comprises different takes on the little black dress, sequin fringe mini dress and, even, peplum gisele dresses. Other key dress styles include the regal plumes jacquard dress in a luxe metallic jacquard fabrication, joss dress in a blue dusk cloud print with a zippered front and holiday stripe dress with different scaled stripes in rich navy.

Not forgetting about the accessories, fans can also get their hands on the champagne bucket tote which is perfect for any holiday party, and unique bags such as the rocket clutch or the crystal embellished tiger clutch.

Also Read: chiffon bridesmaid dresses

© 2014 liker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

289 Views
Added on December 29, 2014
Last Updated on December 29, 2014
Tags: style, news