Miss Golden Globe Greer Grammer stuns in sparkling white dress

Miss Golden Globe Greer Grammer stuns in sparkling white dress

A Story by liker
"

Miss Golden Globe Greer Grammer stuns in sparkling white dress at awards show preview

"

Miss Golden Globe Greer Grammer stuns in sparkling white dress at awards show preview

She's this year's Miss Golden Globe.

And Greer Grammer is certainly proving herself worthy of the title as she helped to host the 2015 Golden Globes preview in Beverly Hills on Thursday.

The 22-year-old daughter of Kelsey Grammer ceremonially kicked out the red carpet for the event which will be held later this week in Los Angeles on Sunday.

The stunning young woman wore a sparkling white gown and stiletto heels as she pinned her hair back.

She was joined in the ceremonial kicking out of the red carpet by Allen Shapiro, Elettra Wiedemann, Theo Kingma and Barry Adelman.

Greer recently insisted she isn't jaded by upbringing in Hollywood and is embracing her new role in the entertainment industry.

Dress: hot pink bridesmaid dresses

Speaking in Nylon magazine's The Next Generation article she said: 'I remember going to tapings of Frasier when I was around four,' the University Of Southern California graduate said about growing up with the 59-year-old actor.

'I knew I was at my dad’s work, but I didn’t get that he was acting for TV. It wasn’t until the second grade that it really hit me.'

Greer never took her luxurious lifestyle for granted either, even working at a juice bar after filming season two of MTV's hit series Awkward.

'It was so much fun,' she said.

Greer is known for her role as Lissa, the bubbly, bible-loving cheerleader on Awkward, a comedy she claims is 'a very true representation of high school that everyone fell in love with.'

The blonde, who spends her spare time at Disneyland, will soon starring in her first major film role, Life Partners, alongside Leighton Meester, Adam Brody and Gillian Jacobs.

Greer explained how exciting it was for her to take on the movie role

'Mia, my character... she smokes pot, she’s cool, she’s a lesbian, and it was just a totally different role. I was really nervous about how I was going to play it, but it was also awesome.'

Also Read: http://www.queeniebridesmaid.co.uk/vintage-bridesmaid-dresses

© 2015 liker


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

111 Views
Added on January 9, 2015
Last Updated on January 9, 2015
Tags: dress, fashion, news