The haunted death of Grandma: Chapter five

The haunted death of Grandma: Chapter five

A Chapter by Lesley


   When the priest get's to the house again this time, he comes prepared, he brings holy water, regular water for the disguise of the holy water so that he can see how demised the spirit is. He also brings a holy cross, holy oil, and some holy disciples. This time the priest and the holy disciples bless the family then they go to every room and bless it, they bless every item in the house, corner to corner door to door, both cars, they did extra prayers on the basement. Once they were done the priest purposely didn't bless the parents, the reason he did that was because whenever something weird happen they would be in the parents room. He sat up a spiritual table, and sat the family in the order, mom, priest, father, disciple, baby, disciple, Devan, disciple. But first they did the family prayer, the priest talked with spirit, and found out the reason that she was angry was because she was angry at her daughter, because she wanted her to take her to CVS to get her some medicine, but Kelsey refused and it really ticked her off, and that night without her med's she got really sick, called the ambulance and at the hospital was he death.
   After the results of that the priest said he would come back tomorrow and do more. He told them that if anything weird happen to go to Devan's room.
   BOOM! A noise from the kitchen Devan was sleep, Kelsey and Nathan went on to Devan's room brought Nate in with them.
   "Sweetie the kids can't grow up like this, and they've already missed the first week of school. Something has to be done quick." whispered Kelsey.


© 2011 Lesley


Author's Note

Lesley
I know they didn't say much in this chapter but this was the priest's visit.

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Reviews

These chapters are a bit confusing to figure out what chapter is what. Heres an idea. Click manage writing and click ad chapter to the one you want to add a chapter on.

Posted 12 Years Ago


This is one of my shortest chapters

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

237 Views
2 Reviews
Added on November 23, 2011
Last Updated on November 23, 2011


Author

Lesley
Lesley

Kansas City, KS



About
I'm the kind of person that when overly depressed I shut-down I will literally just sit in a ball and keep myself from the rest of the world, and won't hardly breath. I will be so mad when people don'.. more..

Writing