The haunted death of Grandma: Chapter seven

The haunted death of Grandma: Chapter seven

A Chapter by Lesley

 When Kelsey and the priest got to Marisa's home the door opened for them, the priest said for Kelsey to walk closely by him for her safety. "COME"! boomed from Marisa's room.
 The two of them ran tot the room, there was some tea and cookies, the priest mouthed "to her don't touch anything just smile and no arguing".
 "SIT"! yelled Marisa. " Oh and while you're at, why should I spear your life Kelsey I brought you in this world why can't I bring you out?
 "Please mom" said Kelsey starting to cry. "How would Devan feel if you killed me?
 "Don't get smart with me" said Marisa strictly.
 "I'm not being smart mother" said Kelsey with quite a tone.
 "What do you want from Kelsey" said the priest trying to change the conversation.
 The candles went out the next thing they knew they were in the kitchen. "I want you to eat these bugs then I'll leave you alone Kelsey" demanded Marisa.
 Slowly Kelsey ate the first bug with the Ghost laughing."You little periwinkle always got what you want, and did whatever it took"! yelled Marisa. "But you just ran off to tell your father".
 "Mom why are you doing this to your family"? asked Kelsey trying not the regurgitate the bugs. "We all love you and miss you, even though you're always at our house".
 They could hear the demolish trucks  getting set up. "Oh, and Kelsey you're not leaving here alive"!!


© 2012 Lesley


Author's Note

Lesley
I wanted the end of the chapter to be dramatic, and you want to find out what happens next week

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

129 Views
Added on January 31, 2012
Last Updated on January 31, 2012


Author

Lesley
Lesley

Kansas City, KS



About
I'm the kind of person that when overly depressed I shut-down I will literally just sit in a ball and keep myself from the rest of the world, and won't hardly breath. I will be so mad when people don'.. more..

Writing