Dear Diary...

Dear Diary...

A Story by MandaBear
"

Just kinda wanted to air out some stuff i might make more let me know what you think i know its short. Please Review!!!

"
Dear Diary,
If my mouth could tell you what my eyes cant, you would be in for the long haul. You would know that i love you more than the intensity of a thousand suns. You would know that you are my thought in the morning and my ending thought at night. I want your lips pressed to close to mine you couldn't breath. I want to touch you enough to get goose bumps on my arms and legs.

My heart beat is your chorus, your voice is melody. Together we can write the song that makes my whole heart sing. My body yearns to be close to yours. I want to caress your chest feel your toned body. I want to be able to search the very fabric of your soul. I want to be one with you. My hands hunger to intertwine with delicate skin. The longing i feel to be near you is quite obvious. How to tell is not so.

My dearest love i hope that one day you will read this and know that i truly feel this way about you. If i had a chance i would take it and give you my all. Making the right move is going to be hard. I know in my heart i will get my dream man.... I hope its you.


Sincerely,
A girl without a love..for now

© 2013 MandaBear


Author's Note

MandaBear
Leave me comments please!!!

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Hope and need will lead us in the right direction. I like the feel and the desire of this story. I tell people. Don't rush love and emotion. Could land in wrong place. Not easy to escape. A strong ending to a excellent story.
Coyote

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

288 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on January 9, 2012
Last Updated on June 28, 2013
Tags: secret, reveal, fun, questions, hoping, poem, poetry, answer