Soul Mate

Soul Mate

A Poem by MandaBear
"

Something i want to say to someone that i am way to afraid to say.

"
Dearest lover,
It has come to my attention that my heart longs for your presents and yet cannot get it. We may be states and miles apart but my love is not far at all. For you looks have captivated my deepest of souls. You words hit me louder than any note known to man. I know we have never met and you know nothing of my mere existence my love wont wane not seen a touch. Oh, love if only knew the depth of my feelings for you. I guess what they say is true "Absence makes the heart grow fonder".  
What do you tell a heart that wants everything and yet gets nothing? For you I would do anything. Would you do the same? I hope you would my heart couldn't take the rejection.
Shall I compare thee to a summers day? Is that even possible? I don't think a summers day would be sufficient. Everyday without you is a day of which i would not like to see. With you my day gets brighter and better because you seem to take the bad away. My darling love, you are the titanic to my ice burg, you are my yin to my yang.  
My dreams of you are what many people might say are just in my head. Some much emotion and  feelings are there they are hard to ignore. Its as though an angel is helping me get to the person god has intended for me. Maybe I am just a silly girl and it is all just in my head or just a wishful thinker. One day I know god will show me the way I hope its into your arms.
Darling to be in your arms to know i would be safe would be the best feeling in the world. I want to know what it feels like to be loved by someone other than my family( i love them don't get me wrong). Precious, I would tell you everyday that I love you. I would tell you that no matter what you do i would support you. Now, everyone has things they don't like and challenges that we must overcome but i think we could get though it other.
So my parting words to you my darling, wonderful, adorable, charming person you are just know that no matter what I love you. 
Signed, 
 Your Soul mate :)

© 2013 MandaBear


Author's Note

MandaBear
I hope you like it. its my true feelings about someone i wish i knew.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

OMG..."Absence makes the heart grow fonder" I love that quote! Haha! XD
This was a really nice letter...Your emotions overflowed here...I felt the love you have for that someone while reading this...Great work!
:)))

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe

Compartment 114
Compartment 114
Advertise Here
Want to advertise here? Get started for as little as $5

Stats

198 Views
1 Review
Added on February 10, 2012
Last Updated on June 27, 2013
Tags: lover, love, soul mate, poem, poetry