New Beginnings Chapter 3

New Beginnings Chapter 3

A Story by Night Rain Kitsune
"

Chapter 3- Recommunication

"

 

Chapter 3

Re communication

 

I did my same morning routine and today when I walked in drama Tristan smiled at me, for the first time really in two weeks. I smiled back and sat down. “I have a question to ask you,” he smiled at me. “Um, ok?” “Later.” I scowled at him a bit and the late bell rang, time to listen to the teacher drone on. We learned that tomorrow we would be paired up in groups of two to write a play. He wrote me a note today.

The note:

Him:Hey.

Me: Hey

Him: So how have u been?

Me: fine and you?

Him: fine. Except for one thing.

Me: ??

Him: You see...I like this girl. But, I don't think she likes me....

Me: Oh....ask her....

My heart sank when he said this

Him: I'm scared to.

Me: Just ask her....Broken hearts are often caused by unspoken words.

Him: Do you like me?

My heart started beating nervously.

Me: Yes.

Him: Cool.

Me: Yea.

Him: Be my girlfriend?

Me: Yea.

Him: Sweet.


 

The bell rang, and I was disappointed. He smiled at me and I could feel my face turn red a little as I smiled back. “See you later.” “'Kay,” was all could respond.

This little situation didn't help me concentrate the rest of the day either. I was frustrated because I couldn't see him again until tomorrow.

I went home and did my homework, ate my dinner, showered, and went to bed.

I was getting used to my morning routine. I stood in the same spot, this time Tristan standing with me. He smiled at me as he walked to me and I smiled back. “Morning.” “Morning,” I said still smiling at him. “How are you today?” “Good, and you?” “Fine.” “Ready for playwriting?” “No, are you?” I smiled and nodded my head, “Slightly, I don't know what to write about though.” “Me neither.” The bell rang and we walked to class together.

We took our seats and the late bell rang as soon as we sat down. “The bells early,” Tristan said as I turned to look at him.” “Yea, I wonder why.” “Well last semester the only time it would ring early was if there was a fight.” “Oh.” Mrs. Brown stood up at that time with papers in her hand. “Ok, I'm going to pair you into groups of two. Serenity and Tristan, Marc and Rachael, Micheal and Aaron, Cody and Mercedes ---,” I blocked out the rest as I turned my desk to face him. “So, we are partners,” he said smiling. I nodded and Mrs. Brown handed us a card, explaining to the class what it was for. “The cards I'm handing out will tell you what your play should be about.” I looked at ours and blushed. “What is it?” Tristan asked taking the card from my hand.” “We have to write a love play.” “Oh. I'll leave that to you.” “You're helping.” “I know.” “I'll base it off of a Romeo and Juliette basis.” “Ok, what are the characters names?” I shrugged. “How about Christopher and Jessica?” He smiled hoping I would take his suggestion and I nodded smiling back. So we wrote our play about two young people finding love even though their families weren't to fond of one another.

We had to perform our plays the next day in class. When it was our turn i realized there was a kiss in the play and we had to act EVERYTHING. I was so nervous. We walked onto the stage and began to perform the play. When it got to the kiss scene, he kissed my cheek. My heart almost stopped. I smiled and blushed as we took our bow, everyone clapped.

 


 

© 2008 Night Rain Kitsune


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

91 Views
Added on May 16, 2008

Author

Night Rain Kitsune
Night Rain Kitsune

Phenix, AL



About
I'm Jesshika. I write stories pertaining to mostly anime and things of that nature. I'll tell you what I think of your story/stories and I won't hold back, contrusctive critism, so I won't me rude jus.. more..

Writing