New Beginnings Chapter 6

New Beginnings Chapter 6

A Story by Night Rain Kitsune
"

chapter 6- A New Dilemma

"

 

Chapter 6

A New Dilemma


 

“Why won't you talk to me?” Asked Lanette. “Because you betrayed me,” I replied in a cold voice. “That's no reason--” I cut her off before she could finish, “That is a perfectly good reason....Tristan was my boyfriend and you tried to steal him from me.” “Yea, but....I'm sorry.” “Whatever.” “Please forgive me.” “I forgive you, but my trust in you....that's a different story,” I said wanting so bad hang up the phone. “Fine...I'll settle for that then.” “Ok...well I gotta go, talk to you later,” and with that I hung up. I placed the phone down on the receiver and sighed then walked upstairs. BEEP BEEP, my phone had three new voice messages, I sighed in aggravation and sat down on my bed grabbing my phone. First message: “Serenity, It's me...Jasuno...I guess you know that...I need to talk to you, call me back later..bye.” Delete. Second message: “Reni, It's mom, call me soon ok, I love you bye.” Save. Third message: “Serenity...please call me back...I want to be with you...forgive me please...I love you.” Delete.

I wasn't ready to talk to Jasuno just yet, I wanted to be able to say no to him, and my heart not break. I mean I knew that it was inevitable that he would break my heart like he already had so many times before...but it was so hard to say no.

I thought about it all night and I decided I just wouldn't call, email, or have any kind of contact with him...but that was the hard part.... I had to break it to him sometime that I was interested anymore...just then my phone rang, and it was him.

Hello?”

Hey, you answered the phone. What's up?”

I need to tell you something.”

Wait, me first....I want us to be together.”

Jasuno, no...I'm tired of you hurting me...”

I won't hurt you this time...I promise...”

That's what you said the last eight times....Yea, I counted.....I don't want to be with you anymore Jasuno.”

Serenity....”

Jasuno....you hurt me every time you say that you love me, I've had enough, I'm leaving for good.” CLICK.

I had to hang up before he had time to protest....now my dilemma was dealing with the mean things he would say about me.

© 2008 Night Rain Kitsune


My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Wow, I read all six chapter. I love them! So much drama, please write more.

Posted 16 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

126 Views
1 Review
Rating
Added on May 16, 2008

Author

Night Rain Kitsune
Night Rain Kitsune

Phenix, AL



About
I'm Jesshika. I write stories pertaining to mostly anime and things of that nature. I'll tell you what I think of your story/stories and I won't hold back, contrusctive critism, so I won't me rude jus.. more..

Writing