3 motormmen 1

3 motormmen 1

A Chapter by nighttimesnoozer
"

handsome a*s guys im telling you, basically explaining everything right now, yeah explanations can get boring but keep up with it i really want you to read all of it

"
Finally school for us is over now i dont have to bother to get up, nah im lying i really dont mind. actually i love school im pretty sad that it ended, a bunch of mom's and dad's sent us to go on this trip like a camping trip out some where i dont know. my mom made me go. she wanted the house to her self for the week, just her and my little sister i think she might drop her off at my cousin erika's. oh mom!
man this suck's i wanted to be home, well its cool i dont mind. i got my two favorit bud's with me... no not beer, my bud's my friend's my homegirl's
id do anything for these gal's, this here is Vivian my only curled hair friend
and this here is Janice, and ill introduce my self, my name is Audry

okay enough bullshitting you around, if im going to tell you this story im going to tell you as if your infront of me and we both and drinkin a couple of budlights, none of this, oh so deep meaning story, nah im gonna tell you like this

okay so there i was listening to my ipod, janice and vivian were sitting together cause i wanted my own seat, plain and simple,

we were on this bus that was taking us , you know on a little road trip. our english teacher ms dawnson and ms stevenson came along,
on this big bus filled with kids we knew, okay you got that down.
we were headed out to fort Stockton Texas, 3 hours of 4 hours away, then we were headed towards like san antonio and dallas, then back to el paso, so we can finally have our grad party me and my gals were hoping to have. well right now the bus driver guy stopped at this gas station, he needed to go use the pee place, janice and viv got off they wanted to be some damn snacks, "hey hit me up with a couple of dimes yeah" viv said, "yeah" i gave her my pocket change and they skipped into the store, "BUY ME SOMETHING" i yelled at them, damn it they didnt hear me... i walked in circle while the sun shot his hot a*s rays on my neck and back, i took off my pladded red long sleeve shirt. dug my shoe in the sand, i heard a motor. . . a motorcycle . . .
i turned to my left to see what the hell!

thats wear i saw them, three motorcycle dudes driving into the gas pumps wow

i mean wow

these dudes looked badass and hot, one in the middle had like this type of hair i never seen only in pictures, i mean no one does that hair style anymore but its so cool i liek it alot. its big and puffy and damn he looks handsome, he took off his authority looking shades. he looks so old school heavy he got a tan for sure. im not sure how long they have been riding around because they are tanned up the a*s, that i mean, they are tanned like big time. but in a handsome way,damn was he f*****g handsome, im diggin his style, my hormones are acting up, "oh f**k" and what the hell is wrong with this guy, wearing a damn leather jacket in the middle of the hot a*s sun,the one on his left he was wearing like a white shirt, and a helmet that protected his face,  and long dirty blond hair, handsome rightly handsome i say damn and the right one over, he had this short hair, buffed, they were all buffed he took off his helmet, they got off their bikes and walked them over, maybe because they gas pumps were near me. right behnd me i mean. . . . 'oh hell they are coming closer to me, oh s**t i cant stop staring! oh s**t they see me staring at them! why cant i look away! oh s**t im still looking at them! oh s**t!! f**k!

how f*****g embarrassing! they must think "what the hells up with that chick" damn they think im stupid, i ran in the store to be comforted by my gal's im gonna tell them


© 2010 nighttimesnoozer


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

143 Views
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on October 12, 2010
Tags: old schoolFinally school for us , nah im lying i really dont mind., a bunch of mom's and dad's sent


Author

nighttimesnoozer
nighttimesnoozer

mad house



About
well im a random wonder, i enjoy to make up nonsense that makes sense!! youll see what i mean! :D and most of the time i just think and not write stuff down ...this site can maybe help... more..

Writing