My crush 2

My crush 2

A Chapter by nighttimesnoozer
"

i know it might be a bit boring but trust me it gets cool :D

"
they've just finish paying for their snacks and stuff seeing me as i burst in the through, all red in the face,

"what the hell" <-Vivian

"damn man, i just did something so stupid man, their were these 3 hot guys, man they were hot im telling you no bull and im just standing there like a dumb a*s and they see me. im still staring at them they must think of me weird a*s hoe, damn why! WHY"

Janice laughed and handed me a bottle of water, i opened the cap and drank my self to a watery place in my thirsty self. i browsed around to were the chips are, pinching my face out of humiliation i put my self earlier. my friends went to go leave the things in the bus "we'll be back k." janice waved me" the went out the door and i turned around pretending im doing something important, when the door opened it was my friends that came in and i bet one of them is gonna kick me watch. . .

nothing yet, i was prepared for it! im ready. it was taking a damn while "damn it"
i look to my back frowning a couple or isles behind where the chips were the 3 dudes from the outside,  "ooh my they look even more handsome from up closer" i quickly turn my self around, dont wanna get caught. 'i wonder if he has a girlfriend, or if he is one of those a******s that puts the bike first the girl second,i wonder if he's nice. nah he's probly rude. wouldnt it be neat if i could be is girl. awww whats his name, ! oh wow they are behind me!' they look so cool, taking a peak at the from over the shoulder, i saw the one i like. the one with the big hair. i like him ! damn it i have a crush on him! i want him! nah your to normal to have a guy like that, i bet he likes WOMEN in their 19 years of age that look like 25 years old but young you know what i mean, the big breasted ladies, f**k those b*****s, i have arm hair and i don't like to put to much make up on, he will never like a normal me. never. f**k him, but what if i can just say hi! i mean im never going to see him ever in my life time! and besides i just graduated i can do what ever the hell i want right! right! i told my self 5 times. so what the hell! i turned around to catch his eyes and wave my hand, or maybe twirl my hair and be all shy and girl like other girls do when they have a crush in their middle school day's, i did just that. the twirl of the  hair. the only thing was! thats b***h wasnt looking at me, i look rather stupid. i should stop, i took a step back to just walk away. see i didnt realize that i was as far back as i could, therefore saying my elbow knocked some gummy bags to the floor. the clerk looked over, and i turned red a*s hell. oh now he looks over when i  dont want him to see! you stupid a*s.
 
i look so uncool right now, i should just ignore it. he walks over my way and stands infront of me, this is a little awkward!! what should i do! he smelled like an auto shop, thats cool! well he's handsome and he has a job, that or he hasnt bathed in a while, i think i was standng infront of his favorit brand chips, he reached out and grabbed the hott chetto's bag, he smiled at me as he walked away to pay from his snack bag, wow he's so cool, damn im really stupid, im so ashamed! i should have said hi or somethign.
 
my friends came back in and they looked over at the mysterious men, "hye look thats the dudes i was telling you about man! theyre hot!"
"hmmmm, i guess" smiled janice,
the 3 of them walked out the store and kept watching him as he left, as soon as my crush walked near the corner where i can no longer see him, he turned to me finding i was still glaring at him, he waved at me, and un ententionally i looked away!
 
"OH no, i turned away, damn"
 
i was mad at my self that was your chance! oh well im never gonna see him again! what ever. that guy was unique and special theirs not another one like him out there in the world, aww man
 
oh well just go on with your life, i will. (i talk to myself alot)


© 2010 nighttimesnoozer


Author's Note

nighttimesnoozer
im listening to boneyard and wild child as i was typing this down :D just thought id let you know

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

260 Views
Added on October 11, 2010
Last Updated on October 12, 2010
Tags: stupid


Author

nighttimesnoozer
nighttimesnoozer

mad house



About
well im a random wonder, i enjoy to make up nonsense that makes sense!! youll see what i mean! :D and most of the time i just think and not write stuff down ...this site can maybe help... more..

Writing