Epilouge

Epilouge

A Chapter by Nikki Congdon

Flora slept soundly. She had gained more weight and her hair had stopped losing hair.  The doctors said she was in some sort of shock and that was why she freaked out.  She was mourning and she just needed to scream it out.  Our group had holes in it.  Our attempt to save Rhett and Jane was a failure. They went demon and I couldn't stop it. 

            I stood up to stretch my legs.  Derek noticed me getting and stood as well, but I told him no.  I wanted to be alone for now.  I needed the time to think about our next move.  I entered the hall alone.  My phone was in my back pocket. I wondered where the demons were.

            Maybe that's our next move. I thought. Maybe we need to avenge the deaths and find a way to reverse the venom. I heard a few nurses whispering about venom but I didn't catch enough to actually make sense of it.  I stopped to stare out a window. Snow fell soundlessly as the day wore on. No sun shined today.  The sky had clouded over.

            Suddenly, my phone buzzed.  Thinking it was Derek calling me to see why I didn't want him to walk with me, I answered.

            "Raven," A deep voice erupted.  "You know your time is here." I stiffened.

            "Who are you," I hissed as I ducked into a closet. It smelled of cleaning products and it was pitch black.

            "I think you know who this is," The voice replied. "I wanted to tell you something."

            "What?" I asked, trying not to sound too interested in it.

            "You remember Drake?" He waited for me to answer. I didn't say a word. "He's coming for you and he's closer than you think."



© 2013 Nikki Congdon


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

133 Views
Added on August 14, 2013
Last Updated on August 14, 2013


Author

Nikki Congdon
Nikki Congdon

Plover, WI



About
Hey! I'm Nikki! I'm 15 years old and I have dreams of getting at least one of my writings published! I love to read, write and I preform in plays and musicals at my school! I play flute and learning C.. more..

Writing
Flower Flower

A Book by Nikki Congdon


Preface Preface

A Chapter by Nikki Congdon