"Abandoned By An Angel"

"Abandoned By An Angel"

A Poem by nivram
"

Daughters in growth

"

A soul soars as laughter pours from an empty mouth. Jet black hair reflects the lights from heaven, Angel has been sent to an unworthy father.

 

Innocent eyes pierce through tough shell, tears of joy remain on standby, waiting, anticipating those first words. Months seem as days. Years speed by, once soft words become unwanted battles in heavenly rebellion.

 

Unconditional love remains hidden behind adolesent fronts, yes, your Angel has begun to grow her wings.

 

Uncoltrolled excitment becomes the breeze which will carry her into uncharterd waters while a father waits for the day when the breeze of maturity blows in and his Angel learns to control her flight.

 

Forever on standby he waits and he prays. "Dear God, let the breath of your lungs carry my Angel from destination to destination. Father in heaven, please, for my sake, never abandon my Angel, and let her know that i love her with all of my heart, my spirit and my soul. And that i pray, that you Lord ,will blow my Angel once again my way.

© 2012 nivram


Author's Note

nivram
I would like honest feed back on style and impact amongst other things.

My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Reviews

http://www.amazon.com/dp/1466234369/ref=cm_sw_r_fa_dp_Ln.nqb1WFRDC7
'
The above is an Amozon.com link to my first self-published book of writings

Posted 11 Years Ago


I had to read this twice to get the full impact. The style is more prose than poetry, but nontheless effective....

Posted 11 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

nivram

11 Years Ago

Thank you for your honesty on both writings

Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

190 Views
2 Reviews
Added on September 18, 2012
Last Updated on September 18, 2012

Author

nivram
nivram

Tulsa, OK



About
Up an comming writter from Tulsa. Reality is my specialist. more..

Writing
Fairytales Fairytales

A Poem by nivram


911 911

A Poem by nivram