Fairytales

Fairytales

A Poem by nivram
"

A pimps life of lies

"

   Fairytales

 

You were used and abused by men all your life, but deep down you keep praying, that one day you’ll be a wife.

 

 You’ve been stripped of your worth, self-esteem shot to hell by slick talk from a man feeding you fairytales.

 

 Nobel prince, yes he was, in your eyes couldn’t see, that the lies that he told, like a serpent up a tree, deadly fruit from his lips, it appears made you wise, but instead once again, you fell victim to his lies, of a castle on a hill, your white night you believed, happily ever will you live, but again you were deceived.

 

Took advantage of an image that you had of yourself, never caring how you felt, your whole life on a shelf, tucked away far behind all the other victims dreams, locked away in a box so no other hears the screams ,of a soul yes he smiles another notch on his post, but in time, you will see he will vanish like a ghost, just a flash in you pants yet another big mistake, why do men that you chose only take, take and take?

 

Now you’ll lay all alone on that empty bed called love, once again praying God “send me someone from above, one who’ll care and please God may he be one I can trust, cause this time I’m for real enough is enough!”

 

 So the tears start to fall burning holes in your soul, as you crawl in a ball body shaking from the cold, then you think back on life and notice time is short, was it all just a game, was you there for the their sport, did they love you ,did they care, did they truly see your worth, did they want you, were you someone in their eyes you try to sort, truth from fiction , life from tales  but the evidence do support, what you’ve known all along deep inside your broken life……

 

That a man will never take a w***e and make that girl a wife!!!!

© 2012 nivram


My Review

Would you like to review this Poem?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on November 24, 2012
Last Updated on November 24, 2012

Author

nivram
nivram

Tulsa, OK



About
Up an comming writter from Tulsa. Reality is my specialist. more..

Writing
911 911

A Poem by nivram