The bloodlust of an elder vampire.

The bloodlust of an elder vampire.

A Story by Bleeding Ink Anthology
"

This involves rape, mutilation. All to a soft degree really. Nothing OVERLY detailed. Yet ;]

"

 

The low hanging mist that floated eerily along the rotting dirt covered floor of the forest, only added to the horror that wrapped itself around the mind of the half naked girl as she ran from the monster that followed her.. the monster that was Vlad, the vile and hungry vampire with an eager craving for the taste of her blood.. maybe her fate wouldn’t be as it was if she hadn’t cut the supple pad of her fingertip and allowed the glimmering bead of crimson liquid to pave a ruby path along the slight tan of her flesh before she sucked it from her skin. The contrast of colours like glimmering jewels in the moonlight for his eyes to feast on and undress her slowly.. not in the sexual way, so he thought, she was merely food, his eyes were peeling back layer, after layer of moist skin to reveal an intricate formation of veins and vessels, the masterpiece underneath a blank canvas, a hidden beauty to be seen by only his eyes.

 

The soft snaps from delicate twigs and ruffling dead leaves as they swept across the dirty ground rang through his mind but it wasn’t that noise that had his senses occupied, it was the heavy frantic breathes being pushed to the surface from the girl, the same breaths that let the elder vampire know exactly what feeling consumed her.. fear.. that beautiful four letter word that he lived for and thrived off of and had done for many years. Vlad could have easily appeared right in front of her but it was the chase that gave him the thrill he sought. The pounding of her chest as she prayed to her god for help.. yet no help would come for her that night. The vampire flared his nostrils and inhaled the deepest scent of the woody forest into his black lungs as he slipped through the night like a shadow, the various scents of animals and creatures mixing with the intoxicating allure of his victim as the smell of her bare flesh that was only covered by the flimsy material of panties and a bra seeped into his veins like heroin as he swept ever nearer..

 

The attack happened within split seconds, as the girl looked over her shoulder, the powerful vampire could be seen as a shadow in the distance yet as she turned back to pick up the hopeful faster pace her slender legs would carry her, the vampire was already befalling upon her petite body with his right hand around her throat and the left knotting his fingers tightly into a ball of her hair. The force of the vampires speed rushing them both through the forest in such a way it almost appeared as though he was floating and dragging her with him.. the pale balls of her feet being cut to shreds as the miniature stones, thorns and broken branches dug into her plush flesh.. her weak body being slammed into the side of a tree as Vlad pressed himself hard against her and ran the tip of his tongue along the curve of her neck slowly.

 

“Mmm..” The low animalistic growl slipped into the night and mixed with the ground shattering scream that forced birds to spread their wings and take flight in to the sky in an escape from the piercing noise. The elder vampire simply let a sadistic grin float onto his cold pale lips as he drew back from the nearly limp body and looked into the eyes of the girl, his fingertips pressing slowly into the side of her neck as he tightened the grip his hand forced on her larynx.. slowly the sharp crescent shaped curve of his fingernails sliced into her pale flesh and gave way for the trail of molten flow to fall down the curve of her throat, alluring his eyes in its wake as it slowly rolled over her collar bone and slipped down in between the plump crevice of her breasts.

 

“Now now.. you’re teasing me..” He said with the air in his vocals that let anyone around him unlucky enough to watch this scene, completely aware of his enjoyment in tormenting the innocent female before him. The girl’s lips had slowly swollen and turned a blueberry tint from the blood rushing to all the points it could from the frantic desire to sedate the choking sensation that filled her lungs. The vampire slowly licked his lips before crashing his mouth into hers and squeezing just that little bit tighter onto her throat as his lips caressed against hers in a violating attempt to feel the warmth that lie just off surface. The elder vampire parted his lips slowly in near seduction as his fangs slipped out of the hollow cavity they hid and scathed a slow tear across the plump, wet soft flesh of the inner bottom lip.

 

The wriggling body of the girl trying in all her might to thrash against him made a small sadistic laugh erupt from Vlads mouth into the murky woods as he pressed himself harder against her, pinning her between his own muscular stature and the rough bark of the tree. The various scents of her blood crept into his nostrils, from the balls of her feet that had cuts penetrated by small splinters of bark and particles of dirt.. to the open scratches from the tree that bruised a beautiful blanket across the near bare of her back, it in itself only covered by the single strap of material that held her bra covering her plump breasts. Her plump pale breasts raised and lowered with her frantic breaths as though tormenting him to touch, to taste.. the fleshy hills that were eager to be moulded against his hands and would have been.. if he had any sexual desire to gratify himself with that part of her body.

 

The elder vampire washed his eyes over her features slowly, his deep optics taking in every single crevice, curve and mound before the glimmering ruby flow teased his vision and drew his optics towards its trail just as it slipped in a barely curved line from the plush of her lips down over her chin. The warm liquid breaking off into thin veins as it dispersed into the feather hairs that dwelled upon her porcelain flesh. The vampire growled softly under his breath in an almost blood gurgling sound as he rolled his lower body into that of the girls.. the quick movement of his leg and the side of her thigh had pushed her slender legs to part forcefully, the muffled cries and screams from the girl didn’t do anything to the vampire as he pushed himself against her again, the only shield from an unwilling entrance were his jeans and her panties as he forced her pulsing c**t to feel every inch of his length as the truly sadistic creature he is began to crawl out of his dead skin and reap its terror on his mysterious surface.

 

The vampire leant forward and pushed his lips onto her neck kissing softly as though this human act was something other than just that, an act. The scent of her sweat mixing with the remaining residue of expensive perfume tingled his senses like a small fix, but it was really the scent of blood in the air that had the vampire turning sadism to sexual desire. The elder vampire always did mask that fine line between them both. The vampire pushed his wet muscle out to tease a slow line along her lower lip before his right hand left her throat, only to be covered again by his left as he pushed her head hard back into the tree, a fresh wound splitting into the back of her skull as the vampires mouth once again crashed into hers, his right hand forcing itself between the barely apparent gap between them to rip the flimsy material of her panties from her intimate area.

 

The elder vampire held his hand to her throat as his right hand stumbled around unbuttoning his jeans and pushing the zip free allowing them that space to drop by themselves to the floor as he pushed himself against her, his fingertips pushing past the hem of his boxers as he freed his length of the fabric and pushed every inch against her in a tormenting attempt to force the thought of what was about to happen into her mind. The girls heart may be sickened and her mind may scream she hates him, but her body couldn’t help the desire for him as the head of his length slipped along the wet heat of her slit, seconds later slowly forcing itself to bed deep inside her tight center as he began to thrust deeper inside her with each push, each cold inch wrapped with pulsating veins filled her deeply and tightly as her body slowly welcomed him, much to her minds dismay.

 

The elder vampire thrust in and out of her deeper each time, the muffled screams became moans and the look of disgust at herself in her eyes gave him a bigger buzz than he first realised as he crashed his mouth into hers and sucked her lips between his. The taste of her already slowly coagulating blood set his senses ablaze as she unwittingly fuelled the very fire of her demise. The plump of her lower lip being dragged between his sharps fangs as he slowly allowed them that force to pierce into the flesh and rip away the wriggling piece of flesh from her mouth. The scream that broke free of her mouth rolled around his thoughts like a whisper as he gnawed onto the sole piece of flesh and filled himself with the essence of her blood.

 

Vlad soon pulled his length free of her center and tucked its glistening form back behind the fabric clutches of his boxers as he spat the remaining lifeless piece of flesh from his blood dripping mouth and turned his sadistic desires back on the girl. She looked spent and savaged, with her bottom lip missing from her face and the cascading flow of ruby glimmer, she was a creature even more beautiful now than when he first lie his empty eyes upon her. The elder vampire ran the cool pad of his forefinger up and down the middle of her chest slowly before easily tearing the flimsy bra from her chest and rolling his fingers over her hardened n*****s. The vampire penetrated her flesh in such a way the scream nearly shattered his ear drums as he exploded his fist into the cavity of her chest and clutched his fingers to her ribs.. ripping them free of their hold on her skeletal system he threw the rack from his sight and looked to her pulsing organs as they were flooded with the oxygen that surrounded them.

 

The elder vampire stepped back from her only to pull his jeans back to his waist, buttoning them before re-zipping them and licking his lips slowly as he watched her intestines slowly fall and drop to an accumulating mess on the dirty ground. The elixir of her blood filled his taste buds and flooded them as though large canyons on a darker planet. The girl was minutes from the end as she quickly bled to death, but the vampire couldn’t help taking as much time as he was blessed with as he walked back into her slowly, dropping down a little as he leant over and trailed the tip of his tongue against her pulsating scarlet muscle.

 

The velvet touch that wrapped itself around his wet muscle dragged him further into her as his lips parted and he sucked against a valve of her heart. The moans and groans of pleasure that escaped him had no place of being there in that dingy forest, but that’s where they remained as he slowly scathed his porcelain fangs against the pulsing organ and ripped a line along the already ruby glistening muscle.

 

The elder vampire let the small beads of blood fall onto his tongue as he curled and wrapped his wet muscle around the organ, he could sense the final beats as they came drawing to a close, the breaths in her lungs evaporating into nothing as the elder vampire tasted every inch of the face of her heart.. soon enough he had tormented himself enough and found his ability to sedate desire diminished and his jaw clenching around the muscle as his fangs pierced the skin with a heavenly pop to resonate within his mind as his teeth grasped the dying organ, and as her final breath left her beautifully mutilated mouth, and her heart pulsed its final beat, the vampire ripped the lifeless muscle from her chest and became the gore-ified animal he was, hunching over the muscle in a needy, desperate attempt to be as close as possible. His teeth gnawed and chewed onto the velvety flesh before his movement became dead and he sunk into the shadows, his eyes piercing into the darkness as he heard the movements of another creature in the forest drawing ever nearer to him.

 

Was it the scent of the blood drawing in another creature? Or just a human on a stroll.. a new challenge or an easy victim? He just watched and waited with the lifeless muscle hanging from his mouth..

© 2008 Bleeding Ink Anthology


Author's Note

Bleeding Ink Anthology
Advanced criticism welcome. All reviews.

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Reviews

Oh god, I was afraid to read half of it but I had to, it was really good :) Extremely well written, dark, and interesting. The font size annoyed me a bit though. But great job overall :D

Posted 11 Years Ago


First and foremost, incredible! I love the use of such poetic descriptions and how indepth you paint your scenery. That being said, you have to reign it in a bit as "over" doing it can cause the reader's mind to wander.

Example:
Vlad soon pulled his length free of her center and tucked its glistening form back behind the fabric clutches of his boxers as he spat the remaining lifeless piece of flesh from his blood dripping mouth and turned his sadistic desires back on the girl.

To the read like this:
Vlad soon pulled his length free of her center; tucking it back behind the fabric of his boxers. He spat the remaining flesh from his dripping mouth and then redirected his desires back on the girl.

I understand the need to make a dramatic strike, but this improves flow, and doesn't over work the reader with sensory overload. Also be aware of the over use of "....", when used in context it can extend the pause further than a comma but misuse only breeds confusion.

Great points: Interesting, dark, and original ( not the vampire obviously, but your style)

Weakness: Punctuation, run on sentences, flow

If you're not terribly "pissed" with me, I would be happy to help you edit in the future, just inbox me.

Gabby

Posted 12 Years Ago



Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

302 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 2 Libraries
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Bleeding Ink Anthology
Bleeding Ink Anthology

Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
I am an inventor, a creator. I wear low riders, baggy boy pants and tug my pants cause I�m so boy. I jump in lakes when I�m pissed (drunk). And talk about the future and the un.. more..

Writing