A rushed murder.

A rushed murder.

A Story by Bleeding Ink Anthology
"

Insane Asylum Inmate commits quick murder, oh how painful it was for him to leave..

"

 

To paint the city in twisted depictions of horror was the main forte in the young mans life.. a never ending hobby that had stuck with him since he was a mere child, seeping into his very mortal essence and corrupting his moralities with the society he lived.. Nateas never had the bond of innocence as a child, and if he had, he didn’t remember any part of it, all he remembered was stumbling into the crimson flood of the city.. The grey and dirty cement turned into a ruby pathway of limbs and organs.. The boy didn’t even think it possible, though such a small mind, possibly six years old, he was not mentally developed enough to fathom the true intent behind the location he had stumbled upon..

 

The true details of Nateas’ past are unknown, though like shadows of empty corpses he moves around a lot, he doesn’t really find it clever to stay in the same place, especially with the putrid lingering of his family and those they sent to take him back to the asylum.. He wouldn’t go back there, he couldn’t.. the disaster of such an act would be present upon his ever breaking mind. He would crumble, wilt away into a fragment of a mere thought.. no, he had to keep killing.. had to keep cultivating his broken ideas into fucked up plans.. he had to see the crimson essence of life, he had to touch it, he had to reach out for the only real thing he held dear..

 

She was beautiful.. almost as beautiful as the one that lingered in his thoughts but not.. though it wasn’t her natural beauty that had him struck for words as he walked aimlessly over the park on the way to meet Charlotte, it was the subtle shimmer of her strawberry blonde hair under the moonlight and the way her rose scented perfume crept alongside a wisp of air to snake into his nostrils and tempt his darkest desires.. She had him paralyzed as he stared to her, an aura of almost childlike innocence surrounded her as she swung on the swings, idly passing time.

 

Nateas sighed quietly to himself as he slipped into the shadows and watched for a few moments before the girl jumped from the swing and landed delicately upon the emerald bed of grass.. the lower lip of the young man was now caught between his teeth as he stared, watching, waiting for the perfect moment to escape the shadows.. slowly he lifted his hand to the waist line of his jeans and removed the medium sized hunting knife from the housing of fabric and flesh and held it tightly within his grip. Now Nateas? Now? We have to meet Charlotte, no.. not now! Wait.. Nate stop! but it was too late, he was already walking towards the young girl..

 

It must have been the sharp inhale of her scent through his nostrils as he stood now, right behind her, that made her stand upright, stiffly. She looks like a board.. “Sh, Luc, not now.” The boy muttered as he stared to the girl, momentarily entranced she didn’t move.. though just as the seconds passed when her piercing scream would send shocks through the silence of the park, Nateas raised his arm suddenly, quickly and delivered one silencing blow across her throat with the cold blade. The stainless steel that once glimmered a silver in the eery night now shimmered a beautiful shade of ruby.. glimmering like glitter under the moonlight as the young girls throat, became the masterpiece of a delicate, slightly diagonal split in flesh.

 

Thud Nateas.. Thud thud thud and they all fall down “Shut up Luc you’ll get us caught.” The young boy muttered as he momentarily stood fixed in position. The fingertips of his left hand trailed idly through the crimson liquid coating his blade before he dropped down to his knees and inhaled a deep breath of the coppery essence. “Oh how I wish I had time.. such time needed to create..” He muttered quietly, almost a mere breath as his fingertips slid into the incision within her neck and pulled slightly, feeling the layers of her warm flesh before the cold of death crept in.

 

 

Hurry up Nate! “Ugh.” Nateas grumbled before glancing around quickly, then backing up from the body with slow steps, he tried not to leave imprints of his presence before he wiped the blood from the girl upon the edge of his sleeve then placed the knife back into his waist line and took of running. He glanced behind him to the direction of the park every now and then before he stopped and slipped into the shadows of the city, the alleyways and side streets that became all to familiar to him. He licked his lips and pushed his fingers through his hair before elbowing his way through the door into the bar he was supposed to meet Charlotte..

 

Thoughts of being late, or disappointing her lingered in his mind, but he pushed them away as he glanced around the bar, face after face a mere blur until his eyes fell upon her beautiful gaze. Wow.. “I know.” Nateas mumbled to the ever present voice within his head before he walked over to her. He pulled his left sleeve over his hand before lifting it to his nose and inhaling the deepest scent of the girl, intoxicating him momentarily before he dropped his hands by his side and looked to Charlotte, a small smile gripping the corners of his lips. He couldn’t think of words to speak, just simply looked to her.. it felt like an eternity since the last time he had..

© 2008 Bleeding Ink Anthology


Author's Note

Bleeding Ink Anthology
all reviews welcome

My Review

Would you like to review this Story?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

186 Views
Added on May 26, 2008

Author

Bleeding Ink Anthology
Bleeding Ink Anthology

Cheshire, United Kingdom



About
I am an inventor, a creator. I wear low riders, baggy boy pants and tug my pants cause I�m so boy. I jump in lakes when I�m pissed (drunk). And talk about the future and the un.. more..

Writing