Goodbye my lover

Goodbye my lover

A Chapter by !!..Love..!!
"

Another autobiographical piece.

"

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

GOODBYE MY LOVER…

 

 

Throughout my life I guess I have interacted with some hundred guys. But I never fell for anyone, I always used to think that when will that right guy enter in my life and then I don’t know from where he came in my life and just changed every part of me. Just at the time when I first saw him, I knew that he was the one for me. We first became friends and then gradually with time we became best buddies. One day he told me about his girlfriend but it was too late, I can’t describe what I felt at that time but I didn’t let him know about the fact that he was already the one whom I was holding in my heart.

 

I started to move on with life and it was impossible for me to handle my heartbreak. There is indeed nothing worse in this world than that. His life was also turned awfully bad. He lost his girlfriend from leukemia and was finding it hard to carry on. But I was just satisfied to see him daily in college and it gave me a lot of happiness while talking to him. But god had something else planned for us…

 

Yesterday morning I got news that he will be leaving tomorrow night not only from the city, but from the country. It felt like as if each and every piece of my heart got broken into thousand little piece, I was not finding words and just started to cry. After about and hour, I called all of his, mine and our common friends to plan a surprise farewell party for him in my apartment. I started all the preparations since I wanted him to remember the last evening of his with us, with me…

 

It was exactly 10:15 of night and I called him to come to my place for some work, his home is just in the nearby street from mine so he came just in few minutes and I, we…all surprised him with the grand farewell party. Throughout the party I was just staring at him, just him. I wanted to capture each and every moment of mine with him. I really didn’t realize how time passed by and everyone left my place except him…

 

 He stayed with me just to help me around while cleaning all the mess of that party, and then began our maybe last conversation.

 

Me- “Thank you!”

Him- “Thanks to you for the party.”

Me- “Oh...so listen, when will you be back?”

Him- “I don’t know”

Me- “So, it is like we will never meet again.”

Him- “No! not at all like that, I will surely be back…when! I don’t know but I’m sure I’ll be back and we will meet         again…”

Me- “hmmm…okay! I will always wait for you”

 

(After a long silence)

 

Him- “No, please….you need not to wait for me.”

Me- “But I will, that’s my choice.”

Him- “Cathy! You are such a beautiful person; you can’t live your life like this. You have to carry on, there must be someone out there waiting for you-your real soulmate.”

Me- “But my real soulmate will soon leave this country in few hours.”

(I came and sat near him, overly on him)

Me- “You know how much I love you and still you want to carry on with someone else…I would prefer to die alone rather than being with someone else.”

 

 

 

He left numb and so did I. I pulled my hands over his face and gently kissed him. After a deep silence we again kissed each other, and this time it was a long and strong one. I then said- “Goodbye, otherwise you will get late for your flight”. He also just said this one hard word “Goodbye” and left the room.

 

I ran into my window to see him walking down the street, it was 2:30 and the street was almost empty. He came down and looked at me; I was just standing in the window, hiding my tears. I passed a flying kiss to him and he gently smiled. As he was walking by, all of my past came in front of my eyes. The memories of the day when we met first time, of our first date, how I declared my love for him, memories of our first kiss...

Memories of our first fight, and how I remember once I cried the entire night on his shoulders.

Memories of our first dance and then how we broke up…

 

Gradually your body mixed with the fog and then got disappeared. I came into my room and started to write, and that’s what I’m doing right now.

 

 

I just wish to god that he will achieve all of the heights of the world and so what if god disagreed with my cupid of love but I wish that one day he will find someone who will again make him happy. I wish one day he will find his true love once again. I’m not saying that I want him in my life , but all I want is his happiness because one day I remember he once said to me, that �" “When you love someone, you always want them to be happy. Even when their happiness means that you’re not a part of it”. Now I have realized what he wanted to say with his words.

 

It’s 4:00 a.m. now and I’m still far away from sleep. He must be in airport right now. I myself decided not to go there because if I will then it would be very hard for him to leave an eye watering girl alone. I don’t know what I will do tomorrow, as I’m in a habit of talking to him first every day, in a habit to see him every day.

But it’s the time to face reality; he has been gone now and with him gone my soul too.

 

And now I have added one more memory of him, the day when he left from my life and how helplessly I left with just these three words on my lips �" “Goodbye my lover…”



© 2010 !!..Love..!!


Author's Note

!!..Love..!!
This one's for you ###### T-T T-T

My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Featured Review

A true masterpiece from the heart and from the mind. You really know how to grasp the readers attention better than most writers these days. You can express your feelings so clearly, I feel them myself. Like these lines for example...
"I'm not saying that I want him in my life , but all I want is his happiness because one day I remember he once said to me, that � "When you love someone, you always want them to be happy. Even when their happiness means that you're not a part of it"."

How often do we come upon lines as great as those? How often do we even know of a love as strong as that. It's true love! When you just want happiness for one another, it's true love. Every line in this had me hoping he would stay. Sometimes it's just not as we wish though. Love the writing, love your writing, and best wishes once again!

-Austin

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.




Reviews

a true master piece indeed...and so sad...
Are you in touch via mail., phone, etc....
Please keep us informed about what happened next ....You are such a sensible girl...and so thoughtful...
all the while u hid ur pain from him and said good bye with a smile and a promise

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.

A true masterpiece from the heart and from the mind. You really know how to grasp the readers attention better than most writers these days. You can express your feelings so clearly, I feel them myself. Like these lines for example...
"I'm not saying that I want him in my life , but all I want is his happiness because one day I remember he once said to me, that � "When you love someone, you always want them to be happy. Even when their happiness means that you're not a part of it"."

How often do we come upon lines as great as those? How often do we even know of a love as strong as that. It's true love! When you just want happiness for one another, it's true love. Every line in this had me hoping he would stay. Sometimes it's just not as we wish though. Love the writing, love your writing, and best wishes once again!

-Austin

Posted 15 Years Ago


1 of 1 people found this review constructive.


Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

262 Views
2 Reviews
Rating
Shelved in 1 Library
Added on January 16, 2009
Last Updated on January 2, 2010


Author

!!..Love..!!
!!..Love..!!

City of Hearts



About
Hi, I'm !!..Love..!! A singer but writing is always a passion for me..and that's why I'm here. If you wanna know more about me then feel free to add me. more..

Writing
My Story My Story

A Chapter by !!..Love..!!