He visited me again

He visited me again

A Chapter by !!..Love..!!

He visited me again.

 

As I was standing in front of him, I could see the spark of a tear behind his eyes. Three years ago, on this very day and on this city he lost the love of his life. From then on, he moved on with his life…and I tried to do the same but failed. I finally realized that time doesn’t change anything.

 

About a year ago he walked out of my door and out of my life. Though we remained in touch via call and mails but neither even a second had passed when I didn’t thought of him. I could hear his voice but his scent, his touch was still missing from my life. Now, after a year as I was standing in a graveyard and in front of his girlfriend’s grave…I could see him and his sadness. Time really does not change anything.

 

I walked towards him and we exchanged a sweet gesture. We started to talk about our lives and the progress which we made this year. He told me all about him and I was finding it hard to focus on his words because I was already lost in his presence. I made few lies and jumped from one topic to another just to keep our conversation going, but soon silence dominated the graveyard when we thought about a girl who died three years ago on this very day in the arms on the person who was standing next to me. Time hasn’t changed anything.

 

After few hours, soon the sun dropped by to embrace the evening of a cold December on us. I started to walk away from him, from the graveyard, from my love without saying anything. I was numb, I wanted to say so much that all my thoughts started to blur away and silence captured the whole scene. In the dark, I saw him…touched him. Because I do not know when he will be coming back…But something was wrong with him…

Me- “Are you alright?”

He-“Ya”

Me-“You don’t seem like…”

He-“No, thank you…I’m absolutely fine…”

Me-“You know, just give yourself some time…because Time changes everything…Time heals every wound”

He-“No…Time doesn’t change anything… … … Love does…
      Time doesn’t heal any wound, love does…by converting it into a scar….”

 

I felt stillness inside myself as he said those words. He was correct, Time doesn’t change anything…love does.
I left that place in the darkness and came home. The whole night I thought about him and my unrequited love. What will happen next…I do not know…But I know one thing that nothing will going to change, because if love changes everything and not time then my love for him will going to remain the same till the last breath of my life.



© 2010 !!..Love..!!


My Review

Would you like to review this Chapter?
Login | Register




Share This
Email
Facebook
Twitter
Request Read Request
Add to Library My Library
Subscribe Subscribe


Stats

172 Views
Added on January 2, 2010
Last Updated on January 2, 2010


Author

!!..Love..!!
!!..Love..!!

City of Hearts



About
Hi, I'm !!..Love..!! A singer but writing is always a passion for me..and that's why I'm here. If you wanna know more about me then feel free to add me. more..

Writing
My Story My Story

A Chapter by !!..Love..!!